Games Beaten 2016

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten 2016

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

noiseredux wrote:Anddd I beat my first Oculus Rift game. Lucky's Tale is fantastic.

Glad to hear it.

I've spotted what seems like TONS of VR stuff on Steam lately. Some of it seems real simplistic. Like "walk through a VR forest" and "walk through a VR house." Didn't realize there were more substantial games out there (already), I guess.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Sarge wrote:I've beaten everything in the series but Nexus, All 4 One, and the newest one. Which is, of course, a remake of the oldest one, which I've beaten. :)

Oh, wait, and Deadlocked. Didn't finish that one.

Anyway, it's just more that QfB is too short and simple to really be worthwhile compared to other options out there vying for your money. It's certainly not actively bad, it's just kind of a little side-mission thingy to whet the appetite for the main course. Which, of course, the game advertises in the ending. ;)

I didn't see the movie either. My brother did, and he was pretty "meh" on it as well.

The Mega Man comparisons didn't spring to mind until I found myself swapping through weapons trying to find effective ways to take down a set of enemies, and I realized, that's totally what I used to do back in the day with Mega Man. That the weapons are also pretty creative in a lot of instances (and rather unorthodox at times, too) just ups the fun factor. I didn't really dive into the series until after the third game, where I finally decided to see what my brother saw in them. I wasn't disappointed, although for that era the Sly games are right up there with them. Never did like the Jak games that much, though.

Ah yeah, Into the Nexus is still great though. I haven't really branched out with the spinoffs actually. My roommate says All 4 One is fine solo, but I don't know.

If it makes you feel better I felt the same on Quest For Booty. It didn't really impress. Not bad but kind of forgettable.

I missed the PS2 platformer boat back in the day, so I caught up on most of these with all the PS3 remasters and stuff. Sly 1 was really impressive and I enjoyed 2 as well. Still need to get to 3 and 4, guaranteed wins there I'm sure.

Jak 1 though was... a chore to finish. It felt like a sloppier and less likeable Banjo Rare game to me or something, or better yet for Naught Dog comparisons, I thought it sucked compared to Crash. Then when I hear that 2-3 have city sandboxes and GTA elements, a weird serious tone, and lots of gun combat without strafing (which R&C has after the first!)... yeah I haven't been too motivated to get to those. lol
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Games Beaten 2016

First 50:
Spirits of Xanadu - PC
Tales From the Borderlands: Episode 1 - PC
Operation C - Game Boy
That Dragon, Cancer - PC
Contra - NES
Super C - NES
Contra III - The Alien Wars - SNES
Tekken - PS1
The King of Fighters '99 - PS1
Street Fighter Alpha - PS1
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - PS4
Three Fourths Home - PC
Firewatch - PS4
Street Fighter V - PS4
Far Cry: Primal - PS4
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - PS3
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND - Xbox One
Android Assault Cactus - PS4
Table Top Racing - Vita
The Room - iOS
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - PS3
The Room 2 - iOS
Broforce - PS4
Toybox Turbos - PC
Peggle 2 - PS4
R-Type (R-Type Dimensions) - 360
The Room 3 - iOS
Rampage - SMS
Doom (2016) - PS4
Dungeon Siege III - - 360
Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End - PS4
NES Remix - Wii U
Moon Chronicles: Episode 1 - 3DS
Outrun 3D - 3DS
Box Boy - 3DS
Splatoon - - Wii U
Nano Assault Neo X - PS4
Mamorukun Curse! - PS3
Hyperburner - iOS
The Beginner's Guide - PC
Halo 5: Guardians - Xbox One
POP: Methodology Experiment 1 - PC
Amplitude - - PS4
Slave of God - PC
Power Drift 3D - 3DS
Bio-Hazard Battle - Genesis
Thunder Force II - Genesis
Thunder Force III - Genesis
Lightening Force - Genesis
DiRT: Showdown - PC

Battleborn - PC
140 - PC
Last Duel - Arcade (PSP)
Alien on the Run - 3DS
Undead Bowling - 3DS
Chain Blaster - 3DS
Runny Egg - 3DS
Bound - PS4
Parasite Eve - PS1
Destiny - PS4
Destiny: The Dark Below - PS4
Destiny: The House of Wolves - PS4
Destiny: The Taken King - PS4
Otomedius Excellent - 360
Crimsonland - PC
Planet of the Eyes - PC *new*
Destiny: Rise of Iron - PS4 *new*

Total: 67

Previously: 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010

Planet of the Eyes controls well enough and has some nice things going on for it aesthetically, but is ultimately pretty ho-hum and a "press right to win" kind of platformer for the vast majority of the time you spend with it.

Rise of Iron is the new Destiny expansion, and I finished off the (short) campaign today in the first few hours I spent with it. There's still lots to do and I assume my favorite time suck will continue to keep my attention for weeks/months to come, but I am generally quite happy with what I've played so far.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:I've spotted what seems like TONS of VR stuff on Steam lately. Some of it seems real simplistic. Like "walk through a VR forest" and "walk through a VR house." Didn't realize there were more substantial games out there (already), I guess.

yeah there's lots of demos and stuff, but there are legit Rift games. A lot of them you may not realize as they have both VR and non-VR modes, like Elite Dangerous, Eve Valkyrie and House Of The Dying Sun. (I have HOTDS so will probably play it more soon). Plus there's Rift games that aren't on Steam - like Lucky's Tale - that you buy from the Oculus store.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

First 50:
1. Oni - PC
2. Donkey Kong 64 - N64
3. Yoshi's Story - N64
4. Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide - PC
5. Forsaken 64 - N64
6. Bloodrayne: Betrayal - PSN
7. Fire Emblem Seisen no Keifu - SNES
8. Fire Emblem Shin Monshō no Nazo: Hikari to Kage no Eiyū - Nintendo DS
9. Valkyria Chronicles 3 - PSP
10. Ready 2 Rumble Boxing - DC
11. Rise of the Tomb Raider - PC
12. XCOM 2 - PC
13. Shadowrun Hong Kong Bonus Campaign - PC
14. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - 3DS
15. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - 3DS
16. Lagrange Point - NES
17. Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations - 3DS
18. Cybernator - SNES
19. Outwars - PC
20. Resident Evil - GC
21. Resident Evil 2 - GC
22. Resident Evil 3 - GC
23. Resident Evil Code Veronica X - GC
24. Dino Crisis - PSX
25. Resident Evil 5 - PC
26. Dark Souls 3 - PS4
27. The Banner Saga 2 - PC
28. Bravely Second - 3DS
29. Star Fox Zero - Wii U
30. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - PC
31. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault - PC
32. Doom (2016) - PC
33. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade - PC
34. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm - PC
35. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - PC
36. Doom 64 - N64
37. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - PC
38. Super Empire Strikes Back - SNES
39. Might & Magic 3 - Isles of Terra - PC
40. Mirror's Edge Catalyst - PC
41. Sonic 2 - Genesis
42. Resident Evil Revelations - PC
43. Resident Evil Revelations 2 - PC
44. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - Wii U
45. Kirby: Planet Robobot
46. Sin: Wages of Sin - PC
47. Torchlight II - PC
48. Star Ocean: Integrity & Faithlessness - PS4
49. Axiom Verge - PS4
50. Shadow Complex Remastered - PS4

51. Ori and the Blind Forest - Xbox One
52. AM2R - PC
53. Total Annihilation - PC
54. I Am Setsuna - PS4
55. Planetary Annihilation Titans - PC
56. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - PC
57. Dark Reign - Rise of the Shadowhand - PC
58. Dragon Age Inquisition - Jaws of Hakkon - PC
59. Dragon Age Inquisition - The Descent - PC
60. Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser - PC
61. The Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone - PC
62. The Witcher 3 - Blood & Wine - PC
63. ReCore - Xbox One

My second Xbone disk game (with the first being launch edition Ryze), ReCore is a fun but flawed game. You can definitely feel the influence of Metroid Prime on the design. It's unfortunate that it's launch was clearly rushed. I can only hope that it gets some post-release love and care to fill in the noticeable holes.

ReCore is an action platformer that takes some cues from Mario 64, Metroid Prime, and I believe Ratchet & Clank (haven't played the latter to confirm). It's set on the desert planet of New Eden; a plague known as the Dust Devil has been ravaging Earth, and humanity decides to evacuate the planet. Unfortunately, New Eden is not yet ready for human colonization. The plan is for the bulk of humanity to stay in cryo sleep while the corebots and some human engineers engage in the massive terraforming effort. You play as Joule, one of those engineers. It becomes clear very quickly that something has gone wrong with the entire plan, and your journey through the game is to discover what happened and hopefully set things right.

The platforming in the game is a real joy. You start with a double jump and a dash that can also be used as an air dash. Your greatest mobility comes from dashing off the edge of a platform, then double jumping, then a final air dash. It's all very smooth; your ledge grab has a generous area and is snappy, so climbing about the environments to explore every nook and cranny is fun. Later on you'll get a spider and a flyer corebot that expands your movement options even further. This is definitely the best feature of the game.

The combat is unfortunately rather mediocre. It's based around matching the color of your shots to enemy colors to deal extra damage, and each color can trigger a special effect (which can be applied to any color enemy, giving you incentive to take a lower damage to get a status effect). There's a combo system where kills or knocking off a certain chunk of enemy health increases the combo counter; this has a direct impact on your damage. The problem here is that the damage increase is incredibly necessary because at a base level enemies have too much health. Once you get rolling things will fall left and right, but when you're starting off or if you drop a combo you really notice a reduced killing power. One further wrinkle is you have the ability to extract the cores out of enemies for an instant kill. There are two ways to trigger this. The first is to build up a sufficient number of combo hits to get a charge of instant extraction. This will persist and can be triggered at any time to kill an enemy. This will severely damage enemies around your target and end your combo (with an experience bonus based on the size of the combo). The other is to weaken an enemy sufficiently to engage in a tug of war. This requires you to hold down the right stick but ease off if the enemy applies too much counter pressure. While this is going on enemies can still attack you and you can still command your partner to attack.

The game has a pretty heavy collection element to it. In order to upgrade your partners you need two kinds of resources. To construct new parts which increase their stats by a fair amount and can have useful set bonuses you need to collect a sufficient number of parts from destroyed enemies. To increase the base stats of your partner cores you need to directly fuse them with core energy, which is gained in two ways. The first way is bits and bobs that drop from defeated enemies and environmental destructibles. The better way to get core energy is from extracted enemy cores. However, extracting an enemy core prevents them from dropping parts, so you need to balance the two. Later in the game you get the ability to swap cores between different robot frames, so the division between the strength of the frames from better parts and the strength of the base core becomes more apparent.

The other main collectable is the thing it gets from Mario 64 and the like. Your continuing task is to collect prismatic cores. These can be gained from the bosses of story dungeons, various locations in the overworld, and as prizes in the side dungeons. Most side dungeons have a minimum number of required prismatic cores to enter as well. The final dungeon is also divided into floors, each of which requires more prismatic cores to move on. This is the source of one major complaint from reviews. Now, if you're playing through the game and exploring as you go, as well as doing the side dungeons as you can (and you're encouraged to do so) then you won't have a problem. But if you're only really paying attention to the main quest then you will be grossly under collected (not to mention under leveled), which has lead many reviewers to decry the game as grindy. I'd argue they aren't playing the game correctly.

Speaking of side dungeons, there are three kinds. Traversal dungeons are tough platforming challenges that require you to get creative with your timing and utilizing every inch of your moves. Arena dungeons are fights against waves of enemies. Adventure dungeons are more rounded; they resemble the story dungeons and tend to mix some platforming, puzzle solving, and combat. All three kinds of dungeons have three objectives besides "get to the end". Get to the end always rewards you with a prismatic core, while the other three will reward either blueprints or prismatic cores (depending on the dungeon). The side objectives are always the same. One is finishing under time, one is finding the yellow key, and one is hitting all eight switches. Each objective gives you one reward the first time you complete it, with subsequent times just having destructibles in the location you got the reward in. If you nail all three objectives in a single run you unlock the fourth reward, which always includes a special part as well as some good blueprints. Several of them are quite challenging to pull off with all the objectives.

One thing that is very noticeable is that there is some content that was cut extremely late in the process. On the cover you'll notice a fifth bot you can't get in game, but all the in game UI still indicates it's available. This bot is used to get into two areas of the game that are still there; people have even managed to glitch their ways into those areas to show that one of them has a side dungeon in it. It feels like they were coming up on the gold date and there was some major bug that came up only occasionally and they decided to cut it without any time to remove evidence it existed in the first place. We might see this as a post release patch or some DLC (though I hope it's the former, as it'd feel extremely bad to be paid DLC).

The final thing to mention is the load times are atrocious. I'm talking between 20 and 120 seconds depending on the area you're loading. It seems that loading grabs the entire area, so the very large overworld areas take longer than the smaller dungeons. Additionally, if you die from taking damage or falling into a lava-like substance then it reloads the area. However, if you fall in a bottomless pit it just respawns you a step or two back. This makes the platforming challenges over pits not nearly as frustrating as they could be with the bad load times. This needs to be priority number one in post-release support, because it really gets bad at times.

All in all, it's a good game that's marred by some technical issues and some obvious rushing. If you're into those late 90's/early 00's platformers with collection elements then you'll glom onto this pretty good.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Awesome, I think I'm gonna have to get ReCore. Thanks for the write up!
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Games Beaten in 2016 So Far - 97

January (20 Games Beaten)
1. Shadow Warrior - Playstation 4 - January 1
2. The Order: 1886 - Playstation 4 - January 2
3. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop - Wii - January 3
4. NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits - WiiWare - January 4
5. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd - Vita - January 5
6. Shadow the Hedgehog - Gamecube - January 9
7. Fairy Bloom Freeia - Steam - January 10
8. Petit Novel Series: Harvest December - 3DS - January 13
9. Gas Guzzlers Extreme - Steam - January 14
10. Muramasa: The Demon Blade - Wii - January 16
11. Project Zero 2: Wii Edition - Wii - January 19
12. Killzone: Liberation - PSP - January 20
13. Sin & Punishment: Star Successor - Wii - January 20
14. Kirby's Epic Yarn - Wii - January 24
15. Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love - Wii - January 25
16. Corpse Party - PSP - January 25
17. Freedom Planet - Wii U - January 25
18. Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space - Vita - January 25
19. Silent Hill: Homecoming - Xbox 360 - January 26
20. Life is Strange - Playstation 4 - January 28

February (8 Games Beaten)
21. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - PSP - February 2
22. Megadimension Neptunia VII - Playstation 4 - February 12
23. Dr. Discord's Conquest - NES - February 13
24. Corpse Party: Blood Drive - Vita - February 17
25. If My Heart Had Wings - Steam - February 18
26. Missing: An Interactive Thriller - Steam - February 18
27. Her Story - Steam - February 18
28. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - 3DS - February 26

March (8 Games Beaten)
29. Saints Row 2 - Steam - March 1
30. Saturday Morning RPG - Playstation 4 - March 3
31. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - 3DS - March 6
32. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Wii U - March 8
33. Pokken Tournament - Wii U - March 20
34. Moe Chronicle - Vita - March 22
35. Tom Clancey's The Division - Playstation 4 - March 23
36. Yoshi's New Island - 3DS - March 28

April (13 Games Beaten)
37. Alien Rage - Steam - April 1
38. Alien Breed: Impact - Steam - April 2
39. Alien Breed 2: Assault - Steam - April 3
40. Alien Breed 3: Descent - Steam - April 3
41. Bravely Second: Ballad of the Three Cavaliers - 3DS - April 6
42. Quantum Break - Xbox One - April 7
43. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric - Wii U - April 8
44. Akai Katana - Xbox 360 - April 9
45. Otomedius Excellent - Xbox 360 - April 9
46. Chasing Dead - Wii U - April 10
47. Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation - 3DS - April 14
48. Ratchet and Clank - Playstation 4 - April 20
49. Starfox Zero - Wii U - April 23

May (6 Games Beaten)
50. Aero Fighters 2 - NeoGeo - May 8
51. Bravely Second: End Layer - 3DS - May 11
52. Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Vita - May 15
53. Doom - Playstation 4 - May 20
54. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Playstation 4 - May 22
55. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan - Playstation 4 - May 25

June (13 Games Beaten)
56. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - Vita - June 2
57. Republique - Playstation 4 - June 3
58. Splatterhouse - Playstation 3 - June 4
59. Spec Ops: The Line - Playstation 3 - June 5
60. 1943: Battle of Midway - NES - June 6
61. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Playstation 4 - June 12
62. Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - SNES - June 13
63. Homefront: The Revolution - Playstation 4 - June 15
64. Gone Home - Playstation 4 - June 15
65. Double Dragon Neon - Playstation 3 - June 16
66. Vanquish - Playstation 3 - June 17
67. Epic Dumpster Bear - Wii U - June 20
68. B3: Game Expo for Bees - Wii U - June 21

July (7 Games Beaten)
69. Raiden V - Xbox One - July 16
70. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - Wii U - July 16
71. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES - Playstation 2 - July 23
72. Lost Sea - Playstation 4 - July 24
73. Far Cry Primal - Playstation 4 - July 27
74. Black - Playstation 2 - July 28
75. Until Dawn - Playstation 4 - July 31

August (15 Games Beaten)
76. Divine Sealing - Mega Drive - August 1
77. Gal*Gun: Double Peace - Playstation 4 - August 2
78. Valkyria Chronicles II - PSP - August 5
79. Breach and Clear - Vita - August 10
80. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - Gamecube - August 12
81. Metal Gear Solid - Playstation - August 15
82. Hello Kitty Kruisers - Wii U - August 16
83. Monster Monpiece - Vita - August 17
84. Army Men: Major Malfunction - Xbox - August 17
85. Layers of Fear - Steam - August 18
86. Kirby: Planet Robobot- 3DS - August 19
87. Disaster: Day of Crisis - Wii - August 20
88. Caladrius Blaze - PlayStation 4 - August 20
89. Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype - Vita - August 22
90. Saints Row IV - PS4 - August 30

September (7 Games Beaten)
91. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X - PS4 - September 2
92. Attack on Titan - PS4 - September 3
93. SOMA - Steam - September 5
94. Assault Suit Leynos - PS4 - September 8
95. Attack of the Friday Monsters! - 3DS - September 17
96. The Witcher - GOG.com - September 19
97. GunValkyrie - Xbox - September 21

97. GunValkyrie - Xbox - September 21

I'm gonna go ahead and give you the tl;dr version up front because it's a pretty good summary of what I'm about to type in more detail - this game fucking sucks, you'd have a better time enjoying a Chlorox on the rocks.

Now then, time for the actual review. This won't be a long review because I want to hurry up and put this game behind me and repress the memory of ever having played it. GunValkyrie is what happens when you have a great idea and take a giant post-Taco Bell shit all over it. It's a third person shooter that puts a lot of emphasis on agility and aerial maneuvering. You've got a variety of environments and three weapons to switch between, and you get to slaughter gigantic alien bugs. That sounds cool, right? Like strapping a jetpack to Ninja Gaiden and mixing that with Earth Defense Force. The problem is that the missions are the most uninspired things ever, the story is so hollow and boring that I got to the end of the game having no idea what the game I just spent two nights playing was about, and it has LITERALLY the worst controls I've ever experienced.

Let's talk about the graphics. They're okay. They're not bad, given the raw power the Xbox had, they're nothing overly impressive. The audio design is downright lackluster. I don't even remember if there was music or not (and if there is music, that's NOT a good sign), and sound effects get really old really fast given the minimal variety of sounds you'll hear in the game.

The missions give the impression that the developers made the environments, characters, weapons, and plan for the actual gameplay before realizing that they hadn't even considered what you would actually DO in the game aside from "jump around and shoot shit." They're uninspired and shoehorned in with blatant disregard for coherence. They mostly consist of "Kill all of the enemies," "Kill all of Enemy Type A in the time limit," or "Kill all of the enemy spawners in the time limit." Like...why? Are these enemies attacking a frontier colony? Are we trying to acquire biological material to study in an attempt to identify weaknesses? No, we get none of that. "Go here and kill things." I joke about games being "America in space," but Jesus, we at least make up an excuse to go kill shit. The overall plot isn't any better. Something about some magic energy source that gave 22nd Century technology to the late 19th Century. The basically-worshipped-as-a-god scientist who discovered Bullshitium or whatever magic element they use for power disappears and you have to go find him or whatever, but the end of the game left me just as confused and bored as the very beginning. I've seen a more riveting story in the essays my freshmen write.

Now, let's address real crime against humanity - the controls. Jesus Christ, the controls. I though Shaq Fu had bad controls (and it does). I thought N64 and Dreamcast FPS had bad controls (and they do). Those look like flawless masterpieces of design compared to the abomination that is GunValkyrie's control scheme. First off, the cameras are inverted, and there's no option anywhere to change that. They also used the most god awful scheme for the control sticks (in addition to being inverted). The left stick moves your character. That much is pretty standard. The right stick controls your Y axis camera. Again, pretty standard, albeit inverted. Here's where it gets wonky. Your X axist camera is controlled with the left stick. Your right stick's left and right tweaks the aim about two or three pixels on either side, rendering it effectively useless (and making aiming almost impossible). Aiming is taken care of by a pseudo-useful auto aim system. If you're in range (which is only about half of your gun's actual effective range), it will lock onto the enemy most centered in your screen. And then it will immediately change targets if either of you move more than a centimeter. There's no way to actually LOCK on to a target, and it's next to impossible to follow a target because trying to turn your camera left or right stops you dead in your tracks and moves sluggish as all hell to boot. The other obnoxious thing about the controls is that it expects you to be PERFECT with your jetpack controls because that shit burns fuel faster than a damn M1A2 Abrams (with its two gallons per mile).

Finally, there's the learning curve. It's not there. There's no curve. It's a straight damn vertical line. The tutorial covers less than modern teenagers' outfits, and they expect you to be a damn master by the second or third level. Get to the end of a 20 or 30 minute level and make one carless move and die against a boss? Hope you're ready to do the whole damn thing over again. Again, the controls are to blame for that gripe; I wouldn't mind having to start a level over after dying if the controls weren't insane, the jetpack a gas whore, and a quarter of the levels filled with some horribly corrosive acid.

This game hurt my feelings merely by existing. The only reason I didn't give up halfway through and play something that doesn't suck is because Exhuminator sent me the game for free in exchange for my review on it, so I wanted to power through it for him. THIS IS ALL FOR YOU, BUDDY. A word to the wise, though - if anyone ever says "Hey, I'll give you a copy of GunValkyrie for free if you play it and review it," say no. That price is way too steep. X_x
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Hey now, N64 FPS's weren't bad once you switched to a C-buttons for movement, stick for aiming system. You've got Z under your finger for shooting and R under the other finger for whatever the most common non-shooting action is.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

:shock: I am impressed with your tenacity. Only sheer stubbornness sees a man through that game.

ElkinFencer10 wrote:this game fucking sucks

it has LITERALLY the worst controls I've ever experienced

That price is way too steep

Accept P.N.03 as my apology.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

MrPopo wrote:Hey now, N64 FPS's weren't bad once you switched to a C-buttons for movement, stick for aiming system. You've got Z under your finger for shooting and R under the other finger for whatever the most common non-shooting action is.

Exactly how I prefer it.