Tom Clancy's Patriot (And Other) Games
13%
Card Games
23%

Total votes: 30

MrPopo

Re: January 2020 Together Retro Poll

Post by MrPopo »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:The gameplay is pretty good, and it has a solid postgame. Also, the story and characterization aren’t that bad if you aren’t someone who freaks out over those things. Some first-person hidden object puzzles do spoil things a bit, though. It is by no means a great game, but it’s a pretty good one despite its reputation.

The characterization makes more sense if you've read the manga. The biggest "wat" thing is the fact that the Varia doesn't get turned on until after you've gone through a few heat rooms, as it doesn't really fit with the justification for the progression system.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

SpaceBooger wrote:Would the new Darksiders Warmaster Edition work... that is the version I have for the Wii U?

*I have read the Wii U version is more like the original PS3 and 360 version instead of the PS4 and XBONE Warmastered version.

Go for it!
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

SpaceBooger wrote:Would the new Darksiders Warmaster Edition work... that is the version I have for the Wii U?

*I have read the Wii U version is more like the original PS3 and 360 version instead of the PS4 and XBONE Warmastered version.

I've got the PC version on Twitch's launcher, iirc, so valid or not that's the one I'm going with :lol:

I also picked up Blur today. All ready for the next month's TR :D
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

In my mind, any port/rerelease etc is perfectly valid. Everyone just have fun!