Metal Jesus Game Room / Music Room Tour

Post game-related video clips here
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Metal Jesus Game Room / Music Room Tour

Post by Metal Jesus »

http://youtu.be/Wchspu2lV2s

Here is a new Game Room / Music Room tour video. In this video, you get to see just how anal I am about collecting, organizing and storing all my games & consoles. I have almost 2,000 games & over 30 consoles. Let me know what you think!
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Metal Jesus Game Room / Music Room Tour

Post by Hobie-wan »

Great stuff. Nice spread of games around the PC. Always a little jealous of people that have a dedicated game space. :P
RetroVision
24-bit

Post by RetroVision »

Looks great, super clean! Well produced video to boot!
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

I've seen a couple of your videos before; Very cool to see your gaming space in detail.
I'm not sure if this will sound like a compliment or criticism (I guess it depends on the person reading it) but the production and editing had a very HGTV feel to it for me.

Nice Discovery vinyl! I really want that Ico promotional guy too.

Also, I feel your pain with the disc binders. I did the same thing with a lot of my disc-based console games a number of years ago. Fortunately I saved the manuals and covers, but it kills me to see them all jumbled up in binders.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

pierrot wrote:I'm not sure if this will sound like a compliment or criticism (I guess it depends on the person reading it) but the production and editing had a very HGTV feel to it for me.

I will definitely take this as a compliment as I worked hard to get good lighting (2 x 500 watt soft boxes) as well as steady shots and stabilization options in Final Cut Pro X. I figure if I'm going to be walking around the room showing close ups of consoles & games, the last thing people wanna see is dark, blurry, bumpy video :)
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Metal Jesus wrote:
pierrot wrote:I'm not sure if this will sound like a compliment or criticism (I guess it depends on the person reading it) but the production and editing had a very HGTV feel to it for me.

I will definitely take this as a compliment as I worked hard to get good lighting (2 x 500 watt soft boxes) as well as steady shots and stabilization options in Final Cut Pro X. I figure if I'm going to be walking around the room showing close ups of consoles & games, the last thing people wanna see is dark, blurry, bumpy video :)

Would not have guessed that you went to such lengths, but it definitely payed off. Very nice production value, camerawork, and editing.

Just noticed the "applause" box above your TV: Righteous!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I have no idea why it's never occurred to me to keep controllers in freezer bags like that to avoid wires getting tangled with each other. So I'm glad to say I learned something from this video, Metal-J.
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Very nice collection and well organized with a great variety of games!!

I like some of the storage solutions with controllers and cartridges. 8)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

I really like the dust covers idea, might have to try that one myself sometime.