Any Visual Pinball players?

Emu Talk Goes Here
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

I had an old box that pinmame ran great on. But ever since that box's harddrive fried I have yet to get it to work. I guess I need to sit down and read the faqs and see what those error messages mean sometime. I lost many a quarter to the Twilight Zone machine we had in college, and currently hold the high score for the Lost in Space one we have at work (by a good couple hundred thousand, funny since I am such rubbish at pinball).

If I ever find a working one at a decent price, it will quickly be mine. Dr Who is my current favorite - the table is only soso, but I am a big timelord/whovian so it has a bit of an edge.
Ivo
Next-Gen

Post by Ivo »

HOW wrote:
marurun wrote:I like Visual Pinball, but I generally prefer the electronic style pinball games to the realistic style ones. I'd rather play Devil's Crush than, say, most regular stand-up pinball games.

I must confess I've not heard of 'Devil's Crush' :oops: Tell me more :D

Devil Crush:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Crush

It does some stuff that would be very hard to do or impossible in a real pinball table. I like those Pinball games (Mile High Pinball on the N-gage is also interesting), but for me there's always room for good simulations of the real thing :) I was rather surprised at the quality of Muppet Pinball on the GBA. Good physics in that one, and decent table design.