Shipping Question.

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Radiant Hero
24-bit

Shipping Question.

Post by Radiant Hero »

I ordered a game with standard shipping from playasia.com that was apparantly shipped on the 25th of November. It is now the 9th of December and I am starting to feel worried. I have ordered from them before, but never were they this late. Is this common? Should I worry?
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Shipping Question.

Post by Hobie-wan »

Christmas rush is making mail busy. It hasn't been long enough to start worrying yet IMHO since it's only been 2 weeks.
Krooner
64-bit

Post by Krooner »

I received a parcel from them this morning, it was dispatched on the 23rd...
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

Is standard shipping by boat or air?

If by boat, it could be up to two months.

If by air, it could be a few weeks. Plus, Christmas holds up stuff depending on what country your are ordering from (not really a big issue in HK) or receiving stuff in (depends where you are living).
Krooner
64-bit

Post by Krooner »

The standard method is Airmail, 2 weeks isn't unusual to me (I'm in the UK though) With Christmas on top I don't think the OP has anything to worry about, In fact watch it turn up tomorrow...
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Play Asia standard shipping takes quite some time. That's one of the reasons I switched to NCSX for my importing needs; they get their release inventory within a couple days and then the domestic shipping options range from a week (ground) to a day (expensive air).
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
gamingafter40

Post by gamingafter40 »

My experience is that if I order with UPS Courier airmail PlayAsia orders get here surprisingly fast (to the US), sometimes in a couple of days. If I go regular AirMail, it takes 7-10 days. But since I'm mostly buying old PC Engine games, I'm rarely in a rush. :)
Yackom
32-bit

Post by Yackom »

I've had delays with them too. Always got my stuff in the end.