Light guns Light guns light guns

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
GamerMON
Next-Gen

Re: Light guns Light guns light guns

Post by GamerMON »

crux wrote:Well, when I said nifty, I specifically meant something that looks as cool as game guns on a gun rack. I've got a multitude of ideas when it comes to just general storage.

I am with crux on this one samsonlonghair. While the shoe rack is a cheap/convenient way to store them with easy access it doesn't really show them off. My gf suggested using a couple coat hooks then just using a rubber bands on the cords. This way the guns would be like wall art (I don't play light guns every day) while still being able to get to them easily. Though I think it would be awesome to have a gun rack for my light guns. I am going to check craigslist in my area but I am not going to hold my breath. If any one knows of a good diy project, to make a gun rack please give us a link.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

So you're too high-class for the shoe rack, eh? I see how it is. Think you're too god for me do ya? I get the picture now.

I guess you could try one of these:

They run about seventy-five bucks.
But mark my words, one day you'll be down on your luck. You won't have your fancy-schmancy mansion full of light guns. You'll come crawling to me begging to use my eight dollar shoe rack, and then we'll see who gets the last laugh
GamerMON
Next-Gen

Post by GamerMON »

Hey I am not knocking shoe rack. I am going to use one lying around my mom's house for regular controllers. I just want to have light guns on the wall for show and access, encase I have to help Captain N ward off some goombas.
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

Perhaps you could make a bust of Charlton Heston that holsters the light gun in his teeth.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
shallowgamer
128-bit

Post by shallowgamer »

J T wrote:Perhaps you could make a bust of Charlton Heston that holsters the light gun in his teeth.

Nah, set it up so you'll have to "pry it from his cold, dead hands" (his quote, not mine).

Did I go too far? I can never tell..