Shenmue 2 Guide book

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
fredthezombie
24-bit

Shenmue 2 Guide book

Post by fredthezombie »

Hello, I am looking to get a possible PDF of the guide book for Shenmue 2. Does anyone have access to it? For the right price I would certainly contemplate purchasing it as well.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Re: Shenmue 2 Guide book

Post by fastbilly1 »

What would the cost be to ship a guide from the USA to Iceland?

I know there is a pdf out there of the VS book, but I know that I have two copies of one of the guides - I think it is the Prima one for the Xbox.
fredthezombie
24-bit

Post by fredthezombie »

I actually live in MI, The whole Iceland thing is a joke ha.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Thats not fair.

Let me look at the guides tonight. Ill see if I can find my PDF of it aswell.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Don't do it! The guide to Shenmue II is absolutely atrocious. You are better off with a GAMEFAQ. They guides do not talk about the duck races or the birthday party or many of the numerous other events that happen throughout the game. It is literally just a bare bones description of how to beat the game. If you want it just for your collection, then by all means go for it, but it is the least helpful thing on the planet for revealing the intricacies of the game.

Also, greetings from one Michigander to another!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
fredthezombie
24-bit

Post by fredthezombie »

fastbilly1 wrote:Thats not fair.

Let me look at the guides tonight. Ill see if I can find my PDF of it aswell.

Cool man! That would be awesome!
fredthezombie
24-bit

Post by fredthezombie »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Don't do it! The guide to Shenmue II is absolutely atrocious. You are better off with a GAMEFAQ. They guides do not talk about the duck races or the birthday party or many of the numerous other events that happen throughout the game. It is literally just a bare bones description of how to beat the game. If you want it just for your collection, then by all means go for it, but it is the least helpful thing on the planet for revealing the intricacies of the game.

Thanks for the tip! Honestly though bare text walkthroughs drive my eye sight insane. Hello from MI as well.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

fredthezombie wrote:
BogusMeatFactory wrote:Don't do it! The guide to Shenmue II is absolutely atrocious. You are better off with a GAMEFAQ. They guides do not talk about the duck races or the birthday party or many of the numerous other events that happen throughout the game. It is literally just a bare bones description of how to beat the game. If you want it just for your collection, then by all means go for it, but it is the least helpful thing on the planet for revealing the intricacies of the game.

Thanks for the tip! Honestly though bare text walkthroughs drive my eye sight insane. Hello from MI as well.

Fare enough, but if you want to know the big secret events, I suggest looking at something like Ign's guide. Sure it isn't with pictures, but it is clear to read and is right to the point.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.