I need a Gran Turismo PSP box scan

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

I need a Gran Turismo PSP box scan

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

I need the box art for the PSP version of Gran Turismo. (Cat knocked over a soda and got it wet and stained). Doesn't have to be perfect, but it's just annoying seeing a blank case on the shelf.

Thanks guys!

-Ryan
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: I need a Gran Turismo PSP box scan

Post by CRTGAMER »

Google searched image. Might be English version out there.

CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

I have the Japanese version if you want that. PM me if you do, I'll be glad to scan it for you.
Scooter
Next-Gen

Post by Scooter »

The piece has artwork on the inside and outside. Here are both sides. Grab them quickly as I'll only leave them up for a few days (because they are so large). I can scan them at an even higher resolution if need be.

Ow! My small intestine!
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

Thank you so much for that. Looks nice with the other boxes now 8)
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

The back of the box really pisses me off. The game doesn't look anywhere near as good as those screenshots show. They need to have a disclaimer saying that the box art is not representative of actual gameplay. Are there no laws against that kind of thing in the US? Advertisers are required by law to provide disclaimers of what is actual representative of gameplay and what isn't. They even have to put a disclaimer on the FFXIII adverts stating that it's not gameplay footage.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

Niode wrote:The back of the box really pisses me off. The game doesn't look anywhere near as good as those screenshots show. They need to have a disclaimer saying that the box art is not representative of actual gameplay. Are there no laws against that kind of thing in the US? Advertisers are required by law to provide disclaimers of what is actual representative of gameplay and what isn't. They even have to put a disclaimer on the FFXIII adverts stating that it's not gameplay footage.

I'm not sure about game cases but on the commercials they do say whether or not its actual game footage.