Grape Pop Tarts are BACK

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Grape Pop Tarts are BACK

Post by Jrecee »

So I was at wal-mart today, and since they tend to have a wider variety of poptarts than anyone else (nobody else has raspberry, and towards the end of apple cinnamon's life I could only get them at wal-mart too) and found WILD GRAPE.

Now I honestly thought grape poptarts had gone extinct in the mid-late 90s. I remember when they first came out, but I have not seen a box of grape pop tarts in recent memory. Apprently they stuck around til 2007 but were very hard to find.

But the moral of the story is that grape poptarts are grape. Ima let myself finish, but grape poptarts were one of the best flavors ever. And all your grape poptarts are belong to us.
thekorean12
24-bit

Re: Grape Pop Tarts are BACK

Post by thekorean12 »

I NEED IT
My life for Aiur.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

Very nice! I've been eating blueberry to hold me over, but now that grape has returned I'm all set.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Jrecee wrote:So I was at wal-mart today, and since they tend to have a wider variety of poptarts than anyone else (nobody else has raspberry, and towards the end of apple cinnamon's life I could only get them at wal-mart too) and found WILD GRAPE.

Love your post because even though I'm a huge food critic, I still have love for certain junk foods. My junk food weakness is probably a "Mexican" Totino's pizza. I bet a horse it costs less than a dime to make each pizza, but it "tastes like college".
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

NEW MALTED ELEPHANT TOBASCO RICKSHAW POPTARTS!
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

I always liked the cherry ones.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Original_Name
Next-Gen

Post by Original_Name »

Goddammit, stupid sense economic responsibility preventing me from supporting the epitome of all that is wrong with capitalism in order to enjoy delicious treats from my childhood such as Grape Pop-Tarts and Rice Krispy Treats Cereal. I fucking hate that evil place, why must they tempt me?
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

I'm sad that the vanilla creme (in chocolate crust) pop tarts seem to have gone away again. Those are my favorite. But if I see grape ones next time I'll pick them up for some variety. I remember liking them as a change.
PharmaceuticalCowboy
64-bit

Post by PharmaceuticalCowboy »

Original_Name wrote:Goddammit, stupid sense economic responsibility preventing me from supporting the epitome of all that is wrong with capitalism in order to enjoy delicious treats from my childhood such as Grape Pop-Tarts and Rice Krispy Treats Cereal. I fucking hate that evil place, why must they tempt me?

It's simple, just go there. Everywhere else you go to is going to take your money from you, if it's Wal-Mart that bothers you then why doesn't eating Pop Tarts? Kellogs is another ridiculously huge company that wants to exploit workers and take all your money... gotta love the system, it's all the same.
Betamax001
Next-Gen

Post by Betamax001 »

Original_Name wrote:Goddammit, stupid sense economic responsibility preventing me from supporting the epitome of all that is wrong with capitalism in order to enjoy delicious treats from my childhood such as Grape Pop-Tarts and Rice Krispy Treats Cereal.

I'm not sure if there is a Woodman's by you, but they sell it. Every time I go over there I walk out with like 2 boxes. That is the cereal of the gods.
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001