Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by TSTR »

The meat sounds like it gets freaky.
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

TSTR wrote:The meat sounds like it gets freaky.

Oh, it does. Where is that name change thread again... I wan't to get my name changed to "The Meat".
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

"I got a real, live horse shoe, hanging upside down above my door. It ain't done nothing to attract you, so I don't know what the hell its for."
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

This makes me a bit sad

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/138262-Marvel-Studios-Phase-3-Plans-Revealed

I will probably end up seeing them all (since the only Marvel film I've missed is the original Thor), since all the latest Marvel films are really fun, but at the same time I feel sad that so much money is going into established franchises which means I can't be surprised with an all new awesome movie world that ignites our imaginations.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

ZeroAX wrote:This makes me a bit sad

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/138262-Marvel-Studios-Phase-3-Plans-Revealed

I will probably end up seeing them all (since the only Marvel film I've missed is the original Thor), since all the latest Marvel films are really fun, but at the same time I feel sad that so much money is going into established franchises which means I can't be surprised with an all new awesome movie world that ignites our imaginations.

But that's not why people watch movies. Clever things make people feel stupid, and unexpected things make them feel scared. Movie audiences don't want anything original. They wanna see the same thing they've seen a thousand times before.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Marvel's The Avenger's was original in story. About as brand new as you can get for a 50+ year old comic.

Infinity War suggests Infinity Gauntlet has already taken place, but who knows at this point?

Really hoping that NOVA gets a boost soon. Or even Super Skrull fro that fact. "Unknown" Marvel comic characters seem to do well on the big screen, so more please.
MyNameIsVince
64-bit

Post by MyNameIsVince »

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Luke wrote:Infinity War suggests Infinity Gauntlet has already taken place, but who knows at this point?

I think it's more that it makes a better movie title name. I know that in the comic-verse it's a separate story arc but Marvel has been good at taking inspiration from the comics, rather than just adapting them wholesale.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Remember when you guys were actually good at sending shit in space?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29812139

(at least no one died :? )
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Ack

Post by Ack »

ZeroAX wrote:Remember when you guys were actually good at sending shit in space?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29812139

(at least no one died :? )

Do you remember when Greece went to space?