New Black Mesa Source trailer

Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
DuManchu
32-bit

Re: New Black Mesa Source trailer

Post by DuManchu »

Holy awesomeness!

I have been wanting to play HL1 forever, HL2 became my favorite all-time game a few years back and having never played HL1 I feel like it's something I need to accomplish. Looks like I'll have a reason to get a PC for once :D

I do have the HL beta for Dreamcast, but it's not the easiest to control with the single analog stick. And I quit about 3-4 chapters in since I don't want to experience the game that way. I pretty much HAVE to use cheats to get anywhere since the controls are so awkward to me.

When HL2 Episode Three and Portal 2 are released I keep hoping Valve will release a "Half Life: The Complete Saga" for 360/PS3 with the following:
Black Mesa Source, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Half Life 2, HL2 Episode One, HL2 Episode Two, HL2 Episode Three, Portal, and Portal 2.

Of course I don't think it will be the "complete" HL saga since Valve pretty much said it will continue, but the HL2 story arc will end with Episode Three.

I realize the "complete" saga is a total pipe dream, but I would definitely crap in my pants if that happened.
Systems: Atari 2600, Atari Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, Genesis 3, Genesis 2, 32X, Sega CD (model 2), Saturn (model 1), Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Xbox (Modded), Xbox 360, GameBoy, GBA SP, Game Gear, PSP... always adding more
schi0249
16-bit

Re: New Black Mesa Source trailer

Post by schi0249 »

That mod looks insane. Heres to hoping Valve doesn't shut it down.