serious burning problem

Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
r2daizzzo

serious burning problem

Post by r2daizzzo »

please anyone help i just put a mod chip in my saturn and was the happies men on earth til i tried to burn games. now this is the problem. i burn die hard arc. rite and yes i change the music files to wav. load cue burn and every thing else. the game starts to play but after the first stage the screen goes blank i tried it with another game the same thing happen i low the speed of writing the same thing happen. now i'm use nero and discjuggler and the same thing happen when i try both ples repley wit anything that might help.
SFK

Post by SFK »

I burned a game with Nero and it wouldn't work at all.

I switched to Alcohol 120% and I have not had a problem since. I don't know if it will work as well for you, but it never hurts to try.
arion
Next-Gen

Post by arion »

did you change the iso to the right region before burining ?
SFK

Post by SFK »

If the game was not the correct region then it wouldn't boot at all.

I suspect it may have something to do with Nero automatically correcting errors. As far as I know, you can't turn that feature off either. I'm not sure about discjuggler.

Try to burn using Alcohol 120%. Don't burn faster than 8x. If you still run into the same probelms, it is possible that you have a bad rip of the game. Try to download another copy.

Let us know how it goes.