Is bloody Auschwitz escape game cathartic or sick?

The Philosophy, Art, and Social Influence of games
corn619
Next-Gen

Re: Is bloody Auschwitz escape game cathartic or sick?

Post by corn619 »

General_Norris wrote:
corn619 wrote:I'm entitled to my opinion about it.

I don't think that you are entitled to an opinion that insults people without a good reason.

If you so think that the creators are "idiots" who "are only looking for attention" prove it or shut up. It's that simple.

You have not proven that the game is morally reprensible.
Who the heck did I insult with my opinion about the game? I wouldn't say calling someones post as coming off kinda jerky, vague and poorly written a insult. I've been criticized much worst than that here. Your the one thats picking a fight now. About the creators looking for attention. They must have known making this game would draw some major pubic attention. If they didn't then they are idiots, its that simple. And who the hell are you to tell me to shut up? Anyways, did mean you reprehensible? I never said I was going to prove it was! Who are you, Judge Judy? Why do I have to prove it to you? When did I say I was going to do that? Man, your something else. :roll:

I done talking about this. So I'll just agree with you all in saying theres nothing wrong with this game. Its a great game and makes the this world a better place for existing. The incredible artist skills shown at the hand of the creators and incredible gameplay on display blur the line between art and games. I can't wait for the sequel, Bloody Rwanda. This that better?
Last edited by corn619 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

corn619 wrote:H
You were just all over the timeline with that post, I thought we were talking about WWII and then you started throwing Indians & Alexander into it. Sorry, but it was a little hard to follow. Maybe I'm a little crabby from a 60 hour work week, I don't know. I wasn't really attacking you either, believe me. Anyways, I apologize calling your post jerky sounding. Please take back the "prick" remark and lets do a virtual handshake.

Ok. I'm sorry too. It's just that in my original post only the first paragraph was aimed at your post and you were dissing my opinions. I'm sorry for the prick remark.

The rest was just in general my belief that human kind is twisted and it's unfair to only call the Germans on it.

EDIT

I wouldn't say calling someones post as coming off kinda jerky, vague and poorly written a insult.

No it is. You called my knowledge of history twisted and that I went to a fucked up school (basically making fun of my education/upbringing). If people have called you for worst stuff on this forum perhaps it's proof that you are rude a bit too often.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

ZeroAX wrote:
corn619 wrote:H
You were just all over the timeline with that post, I thought we were talking about WWII and then you started throwing Indians & Alexander into it. Sorry, but it was a little hard to follow. Maybe I'm a little crabby from a 60 hour work week, I don't know. I wasn't really attacking you either, believe me. Anyways, I apologize calling your post jerky sounding. Please take back the "prick" remark and lets do a virtual handshake.

Ok. I'm sorry too. It's just that in my original post only the first paragraph was aimed at your post and you were dissing my opinions. I'm sorry for the prick remark.

The rest was just in general my belief that human kind is twisted and it's unfair to only call the Germans on it.

EDIT

I wouldn't say calling someones post as coming off kinda jerky, vague and poorly written a insult.

No it is. You called my knowledge of history twisted and that I went to a fucked up school (basically making fun of my education/upbringing). If people have called you for worst stuff on this forum perhaps it's proof that you are rude a bit too often.
Well if you took it as a insult I'm sorry. Its just at the time of reading your post I was really unclear as to what you were talking about. Hence the vague and poorly written remark. And I wasn't referring to you as a jerk personally. I've talked to you on many times on these forums and you've always been helpful and courteous. It was just that particular post at the time of reading it came off as less than nice thats all. Hence the post coming off kinda jerky remark. And I was obviously kidding around with you about the fucked up school remark. I don't think you went to a fucked up school. I just wasn't getting your argument. I've been on these forums for a while now and let this be known. This is really the shittest, worst and most pointless argument I've ever been in on here. I really think mountains are being made of moleholes.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

haha ok. I actually don't care about the game myself. I had to check the first page to remember what made me make my "all high and mighty remark". I just believe art deserves unlimited freedom. If something lacks taste just boycott it. It seamed to work with the Postal movie
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

ZeroAX wrote:haha ok. I actually don't care about the game myself. I had to check the first page to remember what made me make my "all high and mighty remark". I just believe art deserves unlimited freedom. If something lacks taste just boycott it. It seamed to work with the Postal movie
Happy holidays!
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

Goddamed Christmas Spirit!

So, virtual handshakes for everyone!
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

General_Norris wrote:Goddamed Christmas Spirit!

So, virtual handshakes for everyone!

yeah :D:D and a happy new year