I need a Manga Style Artist

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

I need a Manga Style Artist

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

Anybody on here one? Want to work on a project? Know where I can find one? Any help is greatly appreciated.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Re: I need a Manga Style Artist

Post by GSZX1337 »

You'd probably get a better chance of getting an artist on the DeviantArt Forums.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

onemanfilmcrew wrote:Anybody on here one? Want to work on a project? Know where I can find one? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Know a few.

What do you bring to the table?
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

[quote="Luke"][quote="onemanfilmcrew"]Anybody on here one? Want to work on a project? Know where I can find one? Any help is greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Know a few.

What do you bring to the table?[/quote]

Basically I want to develop an unmade film project of mine into a single volume Manga. The project is 70's style Blaxploitation/Horror, the script is finished and just needs some minor tweaks in order to make the transition from a screen project to Manga. I am planning to self publish the finish product (just like my other books) and heavily promote it. I would split the profits from the books 50/50 with the artist.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

onemanfilmcrew wrote:
Basically I want to develop an unmade film project of mine into a single volume Manga. The project is 70's style Blaxploitation/Horror, the script is finished and just needs some minor tweaks in order to make the transition from a screen project to Manga. I am planning to self publish the finish product (just like my other books) and heavily promote it. I would split the profits from the books 50/50 with the artist.

Pm a script and I might be able to help you out.

One issue though, you can't guarantee any profit.