Screw Attack now on IGN?

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
superlarz
128-bit

Screw Attack now on IGN?

Post by superlarz »

Hey everyone, I was just watching some videos and went to the screw attack page on gametrailers.com and there was no videos there. I thought it was just down or something, until I went over to IGN later in the night and found all of the screw attack videos are over there now.. So if anyones looking (or cares) it seems screw attack videos (including AVGN) are on on IGN.
owned: Atari VCS, Intellivision, ColecoVision, NES, NES2, Sega Master System, Turbografx-16, Genesis/Sega CD Model 1, Genesis/Sega CD Model 2/32x, SNES, Atari Jaguar, Virtual Boy, GBA, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, PSone, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3
wanted: Cd-I, Neo Geo AES
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Re: Screw Attack now on IGN?

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Cool.. didn't know thanks for heads up!! 8)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

They should really stop touting how "independent" they are. Just a few weeks ago there was another video dedicated to how awesome they are for being "independent". Very obnoxious. I'm fine that they are running a business. They've got their own fucking Con coming up. That's great. Just stop pretending to be so "down" with us.
superlarz
128-bit

Post by superlarz »

Mozgus wrote:They should really stop touting how "independent" they are. Just a few weeks ago there was another video dedicated to how awesome they are for being "independent". Very obnoxious. I'm fine that they are running a business. They've got their own fucking Con coming up. That's great. Just stop pretending to be so "down" with us.

I couldnt agree more. If they were a band they would definitely be called sellouts.
owned: Atari VCS, Intellivision, ColecoVision, NES, NES2, Sega Master System, Turbografx-16, Genesis/Sega CD Model 1, Genesis/Sega CD Model 2/32x, SNES, Atari Jaguar, Virtual Boy, GBA, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, PSone, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3
wanted: Cd-I, Neo Geo AES
Peffico
24-bit

Post by Peffico »

Oh here we go the old sell out label. Ya know people started giving that label to Metallica after they released the black album? I mean forget the fact they made amazing music on that album and got more people into metal.

Anyways as for Screw Attack why not let them toot their own horn? I mean they are more entertaining than most video game websites anyways. And I like how they bash "the man" it's funny especially from somebody who hates "the man".

Anyways yeah ign will get them more hits on their website. I like the move I think it's a good idea.
Daniel Primed
64-bit

Post by Daniel Primed »

These guys are clowns who bank on weak retro games culture stereotypes to get a cheap thrill. I'd rather they be on IGN than GT, get's them out of my hair.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

They seem to be back on GT. I haven't bothered checking their presence yet at IGN, but I do know that they struck a deal a long time ago to put The Armory on IGN, a simple series that features video game weapons.