We’ve cobbled together the remaining interviews we did at PAX East 2013 into one jampacked show. You’ll hear an interview with the folks from Ackk Studios, who brought a giant human-sized Game Boy to the convention to show off their game Two Brothers. You’ll hear an interview Dave Welch, who is hard at work on Boot Hill Heroes at Experimental Games. And you’ll hear from the folks at Stoic Studios, who are hard at work on the next evolution of The Banner Saga (also be sure to check out our previous episode featuring the folks at Stoic).
We’re on Twitter: @racketboypodcst
RSS Feed: http://www.racketboy.com/podcast/feed/
- (2Mello – “Gato’s in Love” [Jay-Z vs Chrono Trigger] )
- Interview with Ackk Studios about Two Brothers
- (Yoshi’s Island – “Athletic Remix”)
- Interview with Dave Welch (Experimental Gamer) about Boot Hill Heroes
- (Ico Soundtrack – “Deja Vu”)
- Interview with Stoic Studios about Banner Saga
- (2Mello – “An Encore in Time” (Jay-Z vs Chrono Trigger))
Do you have something to add? Do you have questions about this episode? Do you want to heap scorn or praise? Please let us know below, on Twitter at @rackteboypodcst, in the forums, or email us at podcast at racketboy dot com.