Trent Oster is a founder of Beamdog and of Overhaul Games and the Creative Director for the forthcoming Baldur’s Gate Enhance Edition, a series he is very familiar with from his many years working at Bioware. In this episode of the show, John interviews Trent about a number of interesting topics, and Trent shares a brief summary of his career, some exciting details about his current work, possibilities for future potential projects, and his views on modern gaming.
We’re on Twitter: @racketboypodcst
RSS Feed: http://www.racketboy.com/podcast/feed/
- (“Main Theme” – Baldur’s Gate OST)
- (“Exploring the Plains” – Baldur’s Gate OST)
- Interview with Trent Oster
- (“Safe in Beregost” – Baldur’s Gate OST)
- Discussion of the Interview
- (“Streets of the City” – Baldur’s Gate OST)
Do you have something to add? Do you have questions about this episode? Do you want to heap scorn or praise? Please let us know below, on Twitter at @rackteboypodcst, in the forums, or email us at podcast at racketboy dot com.