Dave and John talk about the Tony Hawk Pro Skater series with Expert Correspondent TEKTORO, mull the fate of classic games being ported to touch devices, delve into a too-long discussion about their history of playing RPGs, weigh in on the Mass Effect 3 controversies, and go on for far too long in this most recent episode. Enjoy!
We’re on Twitter: @racketboypodcst
RSS Feed: http://www.racketboy.com/podcast/feed/
- (“Izumo in Despair” – Golden Sun)
- Retro-Related News
- (“Celebrational” – Super Mario RPG)
- Expert Corespondent Segment: Tony Hawk series w/TEKTORO
- (“Good Night” – Lufia and the Fortress of Doom)
- Forum Thread of the Fortnight
- (“Surface” – Unreal)
Do you have something to add? Do you have questions about this episode? Do you want to heap scorn or praise? Please let us know below, on Twitter at @rackteboypodcst, in the forums, or email us at podcast at racketboy dot com.