NES Emus easy to find, but SEGA?

Emu Talk Goes Here
IMJ
24-bit

NES Emus easy to find, but SEGA?

Post by IMJ »

It seems easy to put together a decent PC library of NES stuff (across it's various generations), but I can't seem to find any SEGA stuff. Any hints?
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

What exactly are you looking for?
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

I'm assuming you're talking about Windows. Try looking for Sega emus on Linux. :roll: There's only one worth using, and that's Gens. Although, Generator is starting to show some promise.
marurun

Post by marurun »

For Windows emus, try Kega Fusion. It'll play Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, and Master System/SG1000 games. Quite a nice little emu.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
raztat
128-bit

Post by raztat »

I can give you site, but first off am I allow to post a link to where I get all my emu shit?
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

sure thing
Underground Gamer is my pick
raztat
128-bit

Post by raztat »

corn619
Next-Gen

Sega roms

Post by corn619 »

Google Emuasylum its good if your looking for single roms or isos. Hope this helps Emuasylum is a great sight I am a member but you can download roms for free. Isos require membership but they have everything and its pretty cheap. I found Underground Gamer hard to get into all membership slots were full I got in eventually but that is a truly awesome site if you get into it.
Droid party
Next-Gen

Post by Droid party »

For just emulators I used to use this one quite allot. http://emulator-zone.com/ No roms but plenty of options for emulators.
JT wrote:Yeah, like vampire aliens invade and hit us all with a ray beam that paralyzes all of our arms. The only way to deactivate the ray beam and fight back the vampire alien threat is with a complicated series of foot patterns on the device's control board that looks remarkably like a DDR pad. We will all praise this man for saving our lives and buy him a mountain of stuffed animals.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

marurun wrote:For Windows emus, try Kega Fusion. It'll play Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, and Master System/SG1000 games. Quite a nice little emu.

I really like that emulator. Lots of nice features (being able to right click to access the options is nice if you're needing to use your save states) and you can use it for almost every Sega console. (excluding the Saturn and Dreamcast) I wish it was ported to Linux. :( /Linux fanboi

raztat wrote:http://dohgames.com/

There ya go!

Always love a good emu/rom site. I'll check this out later. ;)

racketboy wrote:sure thing
Underground Gamer is my pick

++;