Mechwarrior Online Open Beta

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Mechwarrior Online Open Beta

Post by Pulsar_t »

https://mwomercs.com/signup

Open beta next week. Yay I guess? I miss the days when you could just buy a game and play it without microtransactions or subscriptions or any of that shit.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Re: Mechwarrior Online Open Beta

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Pulsar_t wrote:https://mwomercs.com/signup

Open beta next week. Yay I guess? I miss the days when you could just buy a game and play it without microtransactions or subscriptions or any of that shit.

Instead you can play it for free, and if you really like it, can put more money into it for various things... Just a different flavor I suppose.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

It's a pretty awesome Mech simulator; I've been in the closed beta for several months now. Note that the system requirements are pretty high.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

It is an awesome simulator. Like Popo I've been in the closed beta for a while now. I still find upgrading and tweaking mechs to be incredibly clunky though.

Sure is a purdy game...
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
KillerJuan77
Next-Gen

Post by KillerJuan77 »

MrPopo wrote:It's a pretty awesome Mech simulator; I've been in the closed beta for several months now. Note that the system requirements are pretty high.

I can confirm this and it's also worth mentioning that it runs on the CryEngine 3 and it looks amazing. I suck at this game (I suck at this sort of simulators with a mouse and keyboard and my joystick died) but it's still a blast.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

Man, this has fallen off my radar. I'm glad I saw this topic.

MrPopo wrote:It's a pretty awesome Mech simulator; I've been in the closed beta for several months now. Note that the system requirements are pretty high.

Hmm, perhaps my gaming PC might get a real workout. ;)
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|