My backlog continues...

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

My backlog continues...

Post by D.D.D. »

I must be crazy to keep flooding my backlog. But I can't help it. Amazon is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale and there are a bunch of PS3 games that I want to play (but not at $60 - I can wait for sales for most games). So basically 3 games for roughly $60 is great for the wallet but I know I likely won't be able to touch them for a long time. It just seems foolish to pass up games at a new price that I am perfectly happy to buy at but ahhhhh. Y'know what I mean???

EDIT: The ones I'm planning of getting are Red Dead Redemption, GOW 1&2, and Uncharted.
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
SirJoshuaTimothy
8-bit

Re: My backlog continues...

Post by SirJoshuaTimothy »

Unfortunately, I cant even count the number of times I've walked out of gamestop with something I knew I had no time to play. On the plus side, I never find myself bored with the games I have.
That which does not kill you will be reprogrammed and sent back to finish the job
env963
128-bit

Post by env963 »

I have about a 5-7 game backlog at the moment. I am not buying anymore games till Child of eden comes out. And THEN im not buying it at $60. I am thinking about just selling the ones I know I wont have time for.
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

...(looks at bookshelf :shock: )...(smacks forehead)
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
env963
128-bit

Post by env963 »

I think men can get addicted to shopping as much as women. It all depends on the product. :D
FerretGamer
Next-Gen

Post by FerretGamer »

Bradtemple87 wrote:...(looks at bookshelf :shock: )...(smacks forehead)

Pretty much sums it up for me. My wife laughed at me, because I told her I couldn't decide which game I should play next. :oops:
Exhuminator wrote:Sega gonna Sega.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

my backlog is like 150 games :X
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

D.D.D. wrote:I must be crazy to keep flooding my backlog. But I can't help it. Amazon is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale and there are a bunch of PS3 games that I want to play (but not at $60 - I can wait for sales for most games). So basically 3 games for roughly $60 is great for the wallet but I know I likely won't be able to touch them for a long time. It just seems foolish to pass up games at a new price that I am perfectly happy to buy at but ahhhhh. Y'know what I mean???

I know the feeling I do it all the time seeing these awesome sales on new releases. I recently picked up Castlevania: Lord of Shadows at Fry's for $20 hard to argue at that price :lol:

Looks at bookshelf full of games many sealed :shock:
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Jayson
64-bit

Post by Jayson »

AppleQueso wrote:my backlog is like 150 games :X

Mines getting up there too :(
pakopako
Next-Gen

Post by pakopako »

Jayson wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:my backlog is like 150 games :X

Mines getting up there too :(

I'd be able to go through my backlog more easily if I wasn't so comfortable replaying my beaten games. (Hellooo Civ2.)
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.