My Portable Collection

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

My Portable Collection

Post by casterofdreams »

I was bored out of my mind so i wanted to display the things I collect the most. Granted it's more towards the modern age, I still enjoy doing this, which is the most important thing right? So here goes:

Out of all the consoles I own (PS2, Xbox 360, Wii [used as a GC and VC than anything else], Dreamcast, and consoles I owned in the past (N64, PS1, Super Nintendo [still got it but for the sake of it all], I find the most time ever spent was on portables. So much so that I didn't even take them out of the house because i found them to be better enjoyed layed back and I'd be too distracted to enjoy them out in the dangerous world. Well it ain't much but it's my little "ain't much," ya digg?
Reverend
Next-Gen

Re: My Portable Collection

Post by Reverend »

I approve of this collection. Very impressive. I expected more GBC games, but you made up for it with everything else.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

I've just recently started spending time with my PSP again due to my Xbox 360 getting the red ring of death and I'm in love with that little machine all over again. I certainly would love to collect more stuff for it. The old myth about PSP have little quality software is one of the biggest lies ever. Just recently I discovered Hammerin' Hero. Dead Head Fred, Resistance Retribtuion and Prinny Can I Be the Hero

Nice collection by the way. Very nice. I only have two Nintendo DS games which are both pretty cool, but I've got about ten PSP games that I love
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Is that two copies of KitN I see?
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Nice portable collection.. 8)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Anayo
Next-Gen

Post by Anayo »

That's a pretty smokin' collection. Did you buy all those brand new? Do you ever find time to play them all?
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Post by casterofdreams »

MrPopo wrote:Is that two copies of KitN I see?

No that is the outer packaging of the limited edition that came with the sound track and art book.

Anayo wrote:That's a pretty smokin' collection. Did you buy all those brand new? Do you ever find time to play them all?

Yeah that was bought all new. I have standards for portables. Everything else (consoles and the like) are a mix of new and used. No I dont have the time to play 'em all but if and when I do, I know they are right there for the playin'.

Thanks everyone for the comments!!! I hope to expand with Mario & Luigi 3, Zelda DS 2, Golden Sun DS, Star Ocean 1 & 2, Persona remake, and Patapon 2. For the GBC all I am looking for is Pokemon Yellow and Zelda DX. Also on the PSP memory card I have Castlevania SofN, Syphon Filter 2 (PSP one), Super Star Dust, Everyday Shooter, and Echochrome.
Mr.White555
64-bit

Post by Mr.White555 »

you gotta love the kiwi green gbc. I have one of those too
countcowden
16-bit

Post by countcowden »

it would be nice to see a portable hidden gems / most valuable / must haves section as i am complete novice to portables as i never got in to portables other than tetris on the gb.
DaGamingMonkey
128-bit

Post by DaGamingMonkey »

nice. Reminds me I need to get GoldenSun again.

Also keeping Gameboy games complete is such a pain.