My Game/Bedroom

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
MasonB15
24-bit

My Game/Bedroom

Post by MasonB15 »

Hey guys. I just joined this site so I thought I'd start out by showing my games.

This is my current setup - Vizio 32" LCD, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, Yamaha Surround sound

And my Dreamcast setup

If you want to see all of my games go to my Photobucket album
http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk170/masonb15/
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Re: My Game/Bedroom

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Welcome to the forums racketboy is an awesome site with lots of great members and nice setup too!!! 8)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
otaku
128-bit

Post by otaku »

welcome and nice setup. How do you like the vizio? They're so much cheaper to buy than sony but I just couldn't bring myself to do it for concerns over reliability (I used to sell tvs no matter how hard I tried to get people to buy sony they wouldn't and believe it or not we make more off the vizio sets in profit.) has the set been reliable and performed well?
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

I have a 3 year old 37" vizio and I haven't had a single problem with it. It has a great picture as well. I wouldn't spend the extra $$ for Sony..they are overrated in my opinion. Nice setup btw, I was thinking of setting up a vga dreamcast..
MasonB15
24-bit

Post by MasonB15 »

otaku wrote:welcome and nice setup. How do you like the vizio? They're so much cheaper to buy than sony but I just couldn't bring myself to do it for concerns over reliability (I used to sell tvs no matter how hard I tried to get people to buy sony they wouldn't and believe it or not we make more off the vizio sets in profit.) has the set been reliable and performed well?

Yes I do like the Vizio. I've had mine for almost a year now and it performs very well. The picture quality is very nice and I've never had any problems out of it. The only thing that I don't like is the inputs on the back of the TV. They are all facing down instead of facing out, which can make it hard to find the plugs without turning the TV around. But that is a minor complaint.

Thanks for the comments guys!
porkchop87
8-bit

Post by porkchop87 »

Password to photo album?
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

otaku wrote:welcome and nice setup. How do you like the vizio? They're so much cheaper to buy than sony but I just couldn't bring myself to do it for concerns over reliability (I used to sell tvs no matter how hard I tried to get people to buy sony they wouldn't and believe it or not we make more off the vizio sets in profit.) has the set been reliable and performed well?

I've had mine for over 2 years and its been a wonderful TV. Just bought a new one for the bedroom as well. And by the way, great room and welcome Mason!
IcKy99
Next-Gen

Post by IcKy99 »

good set up :) but that sonic plush is grotesque!!!
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

What do you use the VCR For?
Some how I care about this type of media over everything else. Better start building a collection for it before it gets rare and expensive
MasonB15
24-bit

Post by MasonB15 »

IcKy99 wrote:good set up :) but that sonic plush is grotesque!!!

Yeah but since Sonic is a Sega character, I thought I'd throw it in the pic for the heck of it.

kingmohd84 wrote:What do you use the VCR For?

Nothing lol. It just kinda sits there. I am going to put it in another room once I find something to fill the space.