Beats of Rage

Discuss all hardware and software modifications
DCsegaDH
128-bit

Beats of Rage

Post by DCsegaDH »

I have Sony cdrs and the game won't burn right,does anyone know what brand of cdr I should use?
Systems: Sega Dreamcast(x2), Sega Genesis(x2), Sega Saturn, Sega CD, Genmobile (portable Genesis), FC Twin, PSX, PS2(x2), GBA, SP, Xbox 360, N64, Showcase Arcade
Ack

Re: Beats of Rage

Post by Ack »

What size are they, and what program are you using to burn them? Also, what format is the program? I'm assuming it's cdi and you're attempting to play these on a Dreamcast, right? If so, what input are you using on the DC? How are you confirming it's not working?
DCsegaDH
128-bit

Post by DCsegaDH »

Never mind I figured it out,thanks for checking it out though,BOR is a freaking awesome game.
Systems: Sega Dreamcast(x2), Sega Genesis(x2), Sega Saturn, Sega CD, Genmobile (portable Genesis), FC Twin, PSX, PS2(x2), GBA, SP, Xbox 360, N64, Showcase Arcade
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

I was working on a OpenBOR mod... but I just gave up on it. I never finish anything.
DCsegaDH
128-bit

Post by DCsegaDH »

I was thinking about making a openBOR game mod too, but I don't know if I will finish it either,it looks kind of confusing.My brother wants to make a Resident Evil mod with different/custom backgrounds and I want a Punshier/Marvel-type game.Their might be two different games to download if we figure out how to make them.