Breetai's Current setup

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Re: Breetai's Current setup

Post by dunpeal2064 »

Damn, thats awesome that you have a friend that close that has not one, but two Candy Cabs! There is only one guy near me that is into arcade stuff, and although we've done many trades, he doesn't quite like bringing people into his room (Wheer his Egret II resides!)
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

dunpeal2064 wrote:Damn, thats awesome that you have a friend that close that has not one, but two Candy Cabs! There is only one guy near me that is into arcade stuff, and although we've done many trades, he doesn't quite like bringing people into his room (Wheer his Egret II resides!)

He just has one. He has a line on some more (OKs), but doesn't have them. Maybe after August.

He has it in his living room (console stuff in his bed room, so he can sleep with it all. haha), for all to play. He has space prepared for another (for games running in tate), so he is planning on it.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Figured id bump this thread, so members can see where Breetai did his gaming and what he was about.

RIP
Thierry Henry
Next-Gen

Post by Thierry Henry »

He had sent this pic to me quite a time ago of some of the stuff he had when he was still located in Japan.

Extremely friendly person. He will be missed. R.I.P

"There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches"
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

Hazerd wrote:Figured id bump this thread, so members can see where Breetai did his gaming and what he was about.

RIP

What are you talking about?

I have a bad feeling...
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

Looks awesome :D Thanks for sharing.
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Seeing that the most recent update came only a couple days before the accident is a pretty tough pill to swallow, somehow.

A collection to be proud of, even in its ultimate state.
Duane Dibbley
128-bit

Post by Duane Dibbley »

Octopod wrote:
Hazerd wrote:Figured id bump this thread, so members can see where Breetai did his gaming and what he was about.

RIP

What are you talking about?

http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41103
My games for sale: Racketboy, Amazon, eBay
My systems: NES, Nintendo 64, GameCube (Game Boy Player), Wii / Game & Watch: Ball, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP (x2), Nintendo DSi / Genesis (Sega CD, 32X), Saturn / Game Gear / PlayStation, PlayStation 2 / Xbox / Mac (Windows PC) / iPhone, iPad
driph
24-bit

Post by driph »

I really hope his collection will end up with his daughter once she's old enough to get into the games and play, so she can at least have a glimpse of what it was her dad was so fond of.
weaponepsilon
64-bit

Post by weaponepsilon »

A truly impressive collection. Glad he got a chance to document it while he still could. It makes me want to burn a Gameboy in his honor so that he'd have something to play in the afterlife.
Check out my Trade thread!
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16059

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 914 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs