What shmup are you playing now?

2D Shooters Invade
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Re: What shmup are you playing now?

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

I recently finished playing Death Smiles and Sin and Punishment 2. :)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
t0yrobo
Next-Gen

Post by t0yrobo »

I'm just about done with Deathsmiles. It's a fun game but it's just not for me. Now I'm working on cleaning up my living room so I can tate my tv and go back to playing Futari.
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

GSZX1337 wrote:
Octopod wrote:I bought my copy at BB and it came with a soundtrack too. I think it is suppose to be a limited edition or something.

You got a soundtrack with a copy bought at Best Buy? My Soundtrack CD hsa GameStop stamped on it.

Yup, got it at BB when it dropped to $20 (unless I am mixing it up with RFA but I think I got them both from BB). Mine does not have any kind of store stamp on it. It is metallic red with the writing and ship image being silver negative space. It just says Raiden IV original soundtrack and has the track listing on the right.

Googling around images mine also does not have the big round sticker on the case. *shrug*
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Post by brunoafh »

I'm trying to beat Radiant Silvergun with 2 players. Getting closer...
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

final fight cd wrote:i love shooters, but at the same time i hate them. i don't think i have ever beat one.

but currently, i am struggling with gaiares for sega. i am on the fence about the weapon system. you have to 'steal' them from enemies.

This is one of the first shmups I ever owned as a kid, and still one of my all time favorites.

I've been playing Gundemomium Recollection on the easy settings and getting my ass handed to me on the last level. I've also been playing Castle Shikigami 3 and I hate the third level of that game with a passion.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Octopod wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:You got a soundtrack with a copy bought at Best Buy? My Soundtrack CD hsa GameStop stamped on it.

Yup, got it at BB when it dropped to $20 (unless I am mixing it up with RFA but I think I got them both from BB). Mine does not have any kind of store stamp on it. It is metallic red with the writing and ship image being silver negative space. It just says Raiden IV original soundtrack and has the track listing on the right.

Googling around images mine also does not have the big round sticker on the case. *shrug*

I don't remember where mine came from. It's just a red print disc and has a small 'not for resale' and track titles on the right. The 'limited' sticker was on the shrinkwrap, not on the case.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I'm stuck on the 4th boss of Project S-11.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

noiseredux wrote:I'm stuck on the 4th boss of Project S-11.

Glad you liked that suggestion. 8)
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Hobie-wan wrote:
noiseredux wrote:I'm stuck on the 4th boss of Project S-11.

Glad you liked that suggestion. 8)

oh yeah. It's a great game.
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

Now I am playing Cyvern: The Dragon Weapons. :D