Best Way to Obtain 'Grim Fandango'?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Limewater
Next-Gen

Re: Best Way to Obtain 'Grim Fandango'?

Post by Limewater »

xan_racketBOY_fan wrote:I'm just pointing out that Grim is definitely worth more than a Double Quarter Pounder.

Oh, certainly. It's just now worth what folks are asking for it on ebay. You pull it up and instantly you see a bunch of folks asking ridiculous prices on buy-it-now.

If you look at completed listings, you can find it sold complete for $50, or (allegedly brand-new) disc-only for $3.99 plus $3.50 S&H

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grim-Fandango-Land-Dead-/280610114893?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4155aa8d4d

If you just look at what people are asking for it, you'll usually get a horribly inflated price.
Systems: TI-99/4a, Commodore Vic-20, Atari 2600, NES, SMS, GB, Neo Geo MVS (Big Red 4-slot), Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN, NDSi, Wii
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Meh, I'd still sell it on here for cheap if the guy wants it. It's just sitting at home doing nothing but collecting dust anyway. :)
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Original_Name
Next-Gen

Post by Original_Name »

Stark wrote:Meh, I'd still sell it on here for cheap if the guy wants it. It's just sitting at home doing nothing but collecting dust anyway. :)

:!:
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Hey Original_Name, here is a pic of the item. Let me know in a PM if you are still interested based on the condition or if you have any questions.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.