My game room is just about finished, dial up beware!!!

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Xonticus
128-bit

Re: My game room is just about finished, dial up beware!!!

Post by Xonticus »

corn619 wrote:I need SCSI cables and card and interface it with a pc to get it to run correctly. Right now its in emulation mode and I need to get it to GD-Rom mode through the PC interface. We disconnected the HDD and C/1 and C/2 boards like the tutorial said, but the unit froze at the startup screen.

Oye, good luck with that! Keep your chin up, itll work out soon enough
Got: Atari 2600, Atari 7800Pro, Commodore 64, Odyssey 2, Sega Master System, NES, Genesis Models 1-3, Nomad, Game Gear, Sega CD Model 1, Sega 32x, SuperNES, GameBoys, GameBoy Pocket, GBC, Sega Saturn Model 2, GBA, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 2 Slim, Nintendo DS Lite, Xbox 360, Gamecube, PS3 Slim
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

Thank You everyone for the compliments and suggestions. I will post more pics when everything is 100%. Any more ideas are very welcome. The red lights are the next edition to the room. Thanks for the idea t0yrobo, it fits perfectly.
andythebadass
32-bit

Post by andythebadass »

corn619 wrote:Thank You everyone for the compliments and suggestions. I will post more pics when everything is 100%. Any more ideas are very welcome. The red lights are the next edition to the room. Thanks for the idea t0yrobo, it fits perfectly.

my only suggestions are this....

1. find a good way to organize your controllers. it looking like you have shelf space next to your chairs. or make new shelves for them.
2. eliminate randomness and and any non gaming clutter.
3. maybe find some black panels to hide the cables on the right going from the ps3, gamecube, systems.
4. some things on the wall would be nice. game posters, drinking posters, sexy ladies, or something... i do like the wall paint though.
5. mini fridge? any game room would be proud to have one i think....

6. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! and maybe make a list of all of your games. it looks like it would be a good one!
Last edited by andythebadass on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Systems: NES, Genesis, SNES, Saturn, Virtual Boy, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox360, Wii, PS3
Portables: Gameboy, Neo Geo Pocket Color, DS, PSP, iPhone
elvis
128-bit

Post by elvis »

The steel Battalion setup rocks!

Nice shelving too. Is it well supported? I hope there's some reinforcement there so it doesn't bow over time.

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:Can you believe I passed up Steel Batallion + the Controller for 40 bucks once?

You goose!
Harvey
24-bit

Post by Harvey »

Very nice setup. I am wondering the approximate dimensions of your game room. It looks like you packed an extraordinary amount of stuff into a relatively small space.
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

Harvey wrote:Very nice setup. I am wondering the approximate dimensions of your game room. It looks like you packed an extraordinary amount of stuff into a relatively small space.
Its pretty small, and the walls angle in from the roof line which sucks. I guess its maybe 11'x8' give or take. It feels very up close and personal when playing games and watching movies on the 42'' LCD though. And yeah, I have way to much shit.
BigTinz
128-bit

Post by BigTinz »

I'm loving that dev unit. You ever use it?
Metalcrack
32-bit

Post by Metalcrack »

Jrecee wrote:Why the hell do you have a dreamcast dev kit?!

I was thinking about this as well?
Atari2600/Colecovision/Dreamcast/DS-Lite/GBA/NES/N64/Gamecube/Saturn/Master System/Genesis-32X-CD/PS1/PS2/PSP/TG16/Xbox/Xbox 360/

Budget Gaming PC: .... AMD Phenom II x3 720, 6870 1GB, 4GB 1600 Ram
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

I got the DC Dev Box from a friend that works in the video game industry. And I'm waiting for all the hardware to come in so I can interface it with my PC. It seems to work but needs some settings ajusted that can't be done unless hooked to a PC. I'm going to have 2 DC Katanas for sale in the near future if anyones interested. Offer me a price as I don't know the exact worth of them. One of them has a broken GD Rom drive, but could be repaired by skilled hands I'm sure.
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

I don't think I could even guess how much it would be worth but I'll give you $50. . .