Playing perfect DC copies

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

This is going nowhere. We all made your "connection". I have spelled out that exact "connection" numerous times in my posts, and slammed it for being pointless. You can do whatever you want with those discs. Chances are, they will fail to please you in the way you are aiming.

Go get me a big fat list of games that fit in your plan. I can only think of a small batch of PS1-to-DC ports that fit in between 700-800MB raw, simply because the FMV intros to those games were usually twice the quality of the PS1 versions, and that barely pushed them into this new realm.

People have fully explored your idea, 6 years ago and counting. They always concluded that 700MB discs were the best way to go. You're free to throw away your money, hoping for a slim chance of personal success here, but it will remain personal success. There's just not enough people out there with some blank 800MB discs, a compatible burner, a compatible dreamcast, and the motivation to fuel and seed the distribution of your proposed unique images.
metaleggman
128-bit

Post by metaleggman »

Mozgus wrote:This is going nowhere. We all made your "connection". I have spelled out that exact "connection" numerous times in my posts, and slammed it for being pointless. You can do whatever you want with those discs. Chances are, they will fail to please you in the way you are aiming.
no, you didn't. If you did, you would've understood the point of this thread.

Go get me a big fat list of games that fit in your plan. I can only think of a small batch of PS1-to-DC ports that fit in between 700-800MB raw, simply because the FMV intros to those games were usually twice the quality of the PS1 versions, and that barely pushed them into this new realm.
What I want to know is give me a list of the file sizes for lossless copies of DC games. Seriously.

People have fully explored your idea, 6 years ago and counting. They always concluded that 700MB discs were the best way to go. You're free to throw away your money, hoping for a slim chance of personal success here, but it will remain personal success. There's just not enough people out there with some blank 800MB discs, a compatible burner, a compatible dreamcast, and the motivation to fuel and seed the distribution of your proposed unique images.
I was just pointing this out, I'm not going to buy these, nor a DC. And see, this is where I know you don't get the connection. The point of using these is supposed to be a personal success. Seriously. You have no have this thread is pointless cuz you are dense as a rock. Someone just close this. :roll:
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

As you command.