Reggie's Top 10 Genesis Games

Post game-related video clips here
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Reggie's Top 10 Genesis Games

Post by Metal Jesus »

http://youtu.be/Dg2L45dWIbk <---YouTube

Reggie gives us his unique Top 10 Sega Genesis games list. This list is different than most including hidden gems, repros & uncommon games. Check it out!

Do you like collecting repro carts when the price of the original gets too high?
8bit
Next-Gen

Re: Reggie's Top 10 Genesis Games

Post by 8bit »

As always great video. There were definitely some unexpected but very good games on his list. Sad to hear he sold his Saturn collection though. Do you know anymore about why he sold that part of his collection?
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

Good video. Not a big Genesis fan though.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Good stuff. Amusingly I have repros of the same carts from the main 10 list. Bio Hazard Battle is a fun shmup with really interesting music and a plethora of ship and weapon combinations. Reggie should check out El Viento since he likes Valis and Alisia Dragoon.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

8bit wrote:Sad to hear he sold his Saturn collection though. Do you know anymore about why he sold that part of his collection?

Reggie only within the last 5 years or so started back up collecting again. He got a job with a buddy running a local retro store here in the Seattle area and that fired him up! Like a lot of people, you sell off your childhood when you are in your early 20s and then have to pay to buy them up again later in life.… We've all been there.