Fist Puncher

Brawlers and Beatemups
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Fist Puncher

Post by Gamerforlife »

Having a lot of fun with this one, it plays sort of like River City Ransom I guess. Old school, 8-bit style graphics, leveling system, and lots of humor. And unlike your typical 8-bit game there is voiced dialog by this old sensei, dojo master and it's pretty funny.

"This town is dangerous, most of you will probably die....I'll just stay here and meditate"

The game has a lot of humor in it actually. To think, this first appeared as an Adult Swim game. It's pretty good. Combat consists of combos, blocks, dodges, specials and throws. It's a bit slow and stiff, which kind of fits the 8-bit games it seems to be paying homage to. I've been playing as this girl character, and she has a funny special ability where she can kiss a guy and convert him to follow her around and fight for her.

Anyway, the game is on PC - DRM free with a Steam key, or you can get it on Steam itself

ImageImage
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Re: Fist Puncher

Post by Gamerforlife »

It's fun going through a level with five love struck minions. It's a nice inversion of an old beat 'em up trope when I get to fight a boss and I've got my own bunch of cheap henchman to distract him with
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.