Check out this website for some sweet looking retro T-shirts

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
whupthewickedwurm
24-bit

Post by whupthewickedwurm »

Man, I wish I had gotten one of those Rocket Knight Adventure t-shirts that Konami was selling through mail-order when the game first came out. I bet if had one today, women would just be throwing themselves at me. 8)

About the emo kids... There's always gonna be stupid trendy poseurs taking cool stuff and making it lame. Getting into stuff just because all their friends are into it. People like that are just a fact of life. Just look at anime— it used to be cool until all these trendy kids turned it into this big stupid fad. Heh, it's so bad now that I get embarresed if anybody sees me looking at anime in a store. :oops:
whupthewickedwurm
24-bit

Post by whupthewickedwurm »

lordofduct wrote:you know what always upsets me... It is always Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo atari Nintendo Nintendo atari NES NES NES NES NES pacman NES NES NES ataripacman NES NES NES.

Where the hell is the Sega? Where the hell is the TG-16? Where is the ColecoVision, Amiga and C64?

It isn't like these are unknown consoles and computers. They are very famous as well.

Why oh WHYYYYY!

Yeah, I know what you mean... I would love to see some Turbo/PC-Engine shirts... I'm also really sick of Mario these days. I hate Mario. :evil: (but I guess he was ok until he started talking)