Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Post by CRTGAMER »

superyoda41 wrote:If we are doing the same day thread, yesterday I got a complete copy of the Zelda Collector's Edition for the Gamecube for 4 dollars and an Atari Heavy Sixer with paddles and joysticks for 7 dollars.

Very good prices! Where?
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

superyoda41
16-bit

Post by superyoda41 »

Thrift Stores...I hit the same three up on the way home from work Monday thru Thursday and the stuff I find is just ridiculous sometimes. I'm in there 15 minutes tops and I walk out with stuff like a complete Matchbox Voltron for 3 dollars (now on my desk) or Lego Could City Boba Fett (2 times I've found that, including yesterday too, but those are toys not video games)--I don't go on Fridays because of date night with my fiance--but it gets pretty funny sometimes what i find.
Last edited by superyoda41 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

superyoda41 wrote:If we are doing the same day thread, yesterday I got a complete copy of the Zelda Collector's Edition for the Gamecube for 4 dollars and an Atari Heavy Sixer with paddles and joysticks for 7 dollars.

Hey, you should've posted them here : Video Game "Finds of the Year"

I kid, I kid... :P

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
DinnerX
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Year"

Post by DinnerX »

Hmm. Well, I don't know then. I thought transparent yellow VMU's were supposed to be one of the hardest non-japanese VMUs to find.
Since this signature affects old posts, I'm leaving a message here in case anyone searches for my username. This account died in early 2013. I am no longer a fundamentalist.

Don't add to my problems by pretending my past views are still held in the present. I do not have any patience for that. Feel free to ask me what I think now.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Remember that $5.00 Star Wars Behind The Magic with exclusive footage I bought?
viewtopic.php?f=47&p=539815#p539815

I think I just beat my own Find! One of the sellers is getting tired of losing money on Amazon Fees and did not wanted to just dump history in the garbage. Offered the entire lot to me for VERY CHEAP! So what am I going to do with 50 copies!!?? :oops: :?:
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

CRTGAMER wrote:So what am I going to do with 50 copies!!?? :oops: :?:

Christmas presents and bonus items for trades.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Translation: my wife is going to kill me.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Hobie-wan wrote:
Christmas presents and bonus items for trades.

Good idea, nephews and nieces could add it to their collection of the DVDs. If this pans thru, I'll donate some to the local Public and College libraries. I think the Aero Space Museum too since its a great archive.

@ noise - Help me! My wife is going to kill me when she sees a huge box delivered, not because of the little bit of money spent, but more stuff piling up. :lol:

Demented Collector
32-bit

Post by Demented Collector »

I can't work out how to multi-quote so...

The rarity, condition and price are why I posted the yellow VMU in the other thread.

The link posted to the "only" seller who has them on ebay was included in the original post.

Feel free to post link/s to other places these can be sourced in new condition.

Everyone has thier own opinion, mine hasn't changed. :)
Demented Collecters Sale Thread - viewtopic.php?f=22&p=658495#p658495 [/quote]

UK based, willing to ship world wide.

Atari 2600 junior, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System MKI MKII, Mega Drive MKI MKII, Mega CD MKI MKII, Saturn MKI MKII, Dreamcast PAL, NTSC/U, NTSC/J, PS1, PSone, PS2, PS3, oXBOX, Lynx, Game Gear, GBP, GBC, GBA, SP, Micro.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

This has gotten just weird now :/

Not sure if this goes here or somewhere else - at any rate:

CIB - Sculptor's Cut

Box - 8/10
Manual - 6/10 (intact and complete, inner pages are unmarked, but obviously some wear to edges and BLOCKBUSTER written across front page)
Cart - 10/10