Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
bacteria
Next-Gen

QuakeLive - let's frag!

by bacteria Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Guys, i've paid for Pro membership for QuakeLive

When i'm online and available, i'll set up QuakeLive matches for all "friends", ie everyone who is on this forum and my forum that wants a go. I've made it so anyone with free membership on QuakeLive can play (assuming i'm online to set the match up of course).

You don't have to be a member of my forum for this, although when i'm ready to play (most days for a short period), i'll announce it on Chat on my forum; and will change the QuakeLive logo on my forum front page to the same with the word "PLAY!" in green to indicate it's on-line. ie, front page: http://moddedbybacteria.freeforums.org

So, please be a part of it, it's fun, and free, and up to 16 can play at a time. www.quakelive.com

From time to time i'll also hold some match competitions for minor prizes, for fun.

If you want to join in, please post your username on QuakeLive here (or my forum if you prefer - here is fine though in this thread of course).

Anyone who doesn't know the game - attached a YouTube video on my thread: http://moddedbybacteria.freeforums.org/ ... t1281.html

It's an amazing game and fantastic furious fun!

My username there is "bacman", however it you let me invite you then it'll appear on my "friends" list, if I accept an invite then it doesn't (bug in the program apparently), so please post your username and i'll send an invite! :wink:
I am the Bacman
highdesert
8-bit

Re: QuakeLive - let's frag!

by highdesert Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 pm

I have tried to play but my computer sucks and has linux :( . Maybe with some new hardware I can play I hope. I think I am having issues with video card drivers, so I will try to change the video card out soon.
bacteria
Next-Gen

by bacteria Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Ok.

Runs in Linux fine, I use Ubuntu - play using FireFox, a plug-in installs at the part where it tries to install the program, click the link that says "if it doesn't work click here" (or similar wording); and it installs the plug-in and works great.

My computer isn't exactly cutting edge, because this program runs in browser, works well.
I am the Bacman
Niode
Next-Gen

by Niode Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
Return to General Gaming