Good 400 point XBLA games?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Para
128-bit

Re: Good 400 point XBLA games?

Post by Para »

Space Milkman.
I think it is less than 400 points and the game is really well done. It is an indie game too. Just a platformer and it reminds me a lot of Mario but I would recommend this game to everyone.
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

TheyCallMeTheSwede wrote:SmashTVEEErmNoNevermind

Sorry, I forgot they removed that game How about Robotro...Mortal Kom...Defen...

Yeah, all Midway games has been removed which is really really sad.

why did they remove them?
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
crux
128-bit

Post by crux »

Space Giraffe gets my vote by a landslide. Geometry Wars is a distant second.
littlecallen
16-bit

Post by littlecallen »

I Made A Game With Zombies In It!
An indie game but very well done and as addictive as coke!
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

aaron wrote:
TheyCallMeTheSwede wrote:SmashTVEEErmNoNevermind

Sorry, I forgot they removed that game How about Robotro...Mortal Kom...Defen...

Yeah, all Midway games has been removed which is really really sad.

why did they remove them?

Some sort of bust up over Midway and Microsoft over unpaid royalties I think. Some people speculated that they would make a return in Game Room but they have yet to materialise.

On Topic. Get Dead Rising 2 Case Zero. It's great and a complete and utter steal at 400 points. Wish more games were launched at 400 points. Hopefully the runaway success of Case Zero will show Microsoft that 1200 points for XBLA titles is just completely crazy. It's such a retarded number as well since you can only get 2100 or 4200 point cards. If they're going to have 1200 points be the norm at least allow you to get two/four fucking games per card. Is that so much to ask? Make them 1050 each or something. I hate the fucking retarded odd numbers they force you to buy points in. Means I'm always going to have like 100-200 points just doing fuck all because there's nothing worth buying and nothing to spend them on. Even an indie game is going to cost 120 points either being too expensive or leaving me with 80 useless points. Also, fuck using them as 'credits' in Game Room what a complete waste of money.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys