Donate to Haiti Relief get Hundreds of PNP RPGs

Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Donate to Haiti Relief get Hundreds of PNP RPGs

Post by fastbilly1 »

Just view this as real Old School Gaming news - aka I didnt want to have this lost in Whatever.

For those of you who are fans of Pencil and Paper RPGs (Dungeons and Dragons, Paranoia, BESM, Sword World, Anima, Gurps, etc), or have ever wanted to try one. RPGnow, an independent rpg nexus/company, has an amazingly awesome deal going right now. For a donation of $20, well technically it is a purchase, you are given a coupon so you can download over 150 pdfs for RPGs. Some are D&D supplements, some maps/papercraft, and
some are entire games - Three Sixteen and Spy Craft alone are worth it (I know a guy who runs Three Sixteen at conventions every year and his game at AWA last year had a waiting list. Think of it like the Starship Troopers miniseries with some Futurama mixed in).

Really if you have ever been interested in playing a PnP RPG this is an excellent way to get a ruleset. Sure there is alot of trash in the mix, but there are titles worth the cost of entry, for the fluff alone as one of my friends put it. And it is for a good cause.

I havent played an RPG since college, but I bought my downloads this morning.
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php? ... &SRC=haiti