6 button Mega Drive/Genesis Arcade Stick?

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
samratty
16-bit

6 button Mega Drive/Genesis Arcade Stick?

Post by samratty »

Just signed up to ask this question, but been checking these forums and site for a while now, it's great.

Anyhow I know there are 3 button power arcade sticks for the mega drive, but I'm after a 6 button one for SF2. Do any exist? And if so which would you recommend? And where could I get one or two? (I haven't seen any on ebay as of yet).

Thanks a lot.
I'll probably continue to post here coz it seems to represent what I'm about in terms of games, good stuff.
racketboy
Site Admin

Re: 6 button Mega Drive/Genesis Arcade Stick?

Post by racketboy »

samratty wrote:Just signed up to ask this question, but been checking these forums and site for a while now, it's great.

Anyhow I know there are 3 button power arcade sticks for the mega drive, but I'm after a 6 button one for SF2. Do any exist? And if so which would you recommend? And where could I get one or two? (I haven't seen any on ebay as of yet).

Thanks a lot.
I'll probably continue to post here coz it seems to represent what I'm about in terms of games, good stuff.

Welcome to the forums!

There is an official one, but there are also some third-party ones as well
Genesis 6-Button Joysticks on eBay
Genesis More 6-Button Joysticks on eBay
samratty
16-bit

Post by samratty »

Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it.
elph
32-bit

Post by elph »

I believe that it was Ascii that made a sweet arcade stick for the genesis. It was very comfortable and worked extremely well. I'd look into it if you can find one.
carslayer
16-bit

Post by carslayer »

A while back my brother bought a 6 button stick off of ebay. I liked it, but not as much as my Hori Super Nintendo stick. anyways it was comfortable and great for street fighter. If you play your genesis much i recommend it.
The Apprentice
128-bit

Post by The Apprentice »

I saw one of the official 6-button arcade sticks in it's original box at my local flea market, I thought about picking it up. How do they feel when they play? They look light weight and cheep plastic.
Hatta wrote:Die Hard Arcade has Deep Scan in it. That's like retro inside retro. They must have heard we liked retro (dawg).
Jrecee wrote:What I like to do is knit little sweaters to put on the games.
bobbygamer

Post by bobbygamer »

dude I have one I would sell to ya its the SG-6 by ASCII it cost me a assload I could sell it to you for a reasonable price I barely used it, I also have a team player all I got it a nomad now so I dont need them if your interested I could send you pics