Service to United States
(more services)
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
History: 29 bids
Winning bidder: theboochampions( 1 )
You can also: Email to a friend
Listing and payment details: HideShow

This is everything you need to play 2-person Samba De Amigo. Plus some other cool games including Space Channel 5.

1 Dreamcast console. HKT-3020. Made in Japan. In good condition.
Power cord. AV cord. 2 controllers.
3 plug in units for the controllers. 1 with screen. 1 without. 1 rumble pack

2 Sets of maracas (== 4 maracas). These have little beads in so they make a shaking sound as maracas should. Lights in that flash as you play the games. They use sonic range finding to work out where they are with respect to the floor. A paired part sits on the floor (in picture bottom left and right). The Maracas are in very good condition, but i must have hit some dry wall one time as there is a while (paint?) mark on one of them.

Samba De Amigo game (Sega), in original case with booklet insert in excellent condition. Rated Everyone, Comic Mischief. The monkey shakes his maracas in a particular way to the music, and you have to do the same, in rhythm. This game has come out once a year for my annual house warming party, and is always very popular.

Space Channel 5 (Sega), the next most cool game for the dream cast, in my opinion: Rated Teen. Mild animated violence, suggestive themes. This has the lenticular image (moving picture depending on how you look at it) of Ohh La La and the Aliens dancing on the front. In this game aliens have landed and are making people dance! You are Ohh La La (?) and have to dance better than the aliens. Very cool and rhythmic game. The CD case is broken but CD and manual are in excellent condition.

Blue Stinger (Activision). "Survive the terror of Dinosaur Island". You can imagine the rest. Rated Mature , animated blood, animated violence.

Star Wars Racer (aka Pod Racer). (Lucas Arts). Rated Everyone.

I can send higher quality pictures if you ask. Any questions, just ask.

Sorry, we can not accept returns. We pack well and combine shipping. USA shipping includes delivery confirmation. UPS shipping includes insurance. Shipping costs to USA and Canada are the same for this item.

my question is do you think this was a good deal or no deal for 142.50???
"I'm killin you 'cause i can!"
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

One fact can make a big difference -- are they official Sega Maracas?
Even if they aren't it's not a bad deal

If it's on eBay, you usually end up paying what it's worth if there a number of other bidders.
With 29 bids, you're probably getting your money worth.
tHePhAnToM!??!
24-bit

Post by tHePhAnToM!??! »

they are not official but they would be fifty bucks a piece if i bought them separately. and i calculated it at some of the lowest prices with some of the shipping and handling;if i bought them all individually it would come to at least 220 dollars. but anyhow i plan to buy the official maracas sometime soon. lol, funny, i remember posting that i wanted samba de amigo but the maracas were too expensive. i got what i wanted im happy.my woman is happy. a lot of those bids were my bids. especially at the last two minutes.
"I'm killin you 'cause i can!"