My Cramped Gaming Room

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
HappehLemons
32-bit

Re: My Cramped Gaming Room

Post by HappehLemons »

and what for do you have 5 copies of Gyromite? :)

Funny story actually..

Some of the early versions of Gryomite had the Famicom game inside the cart with it inserted on a converter board. You could just take the Famicom game off them and use them as a universal Famicom to NES converter. It's the only official Nintendo 60 to 72 pin converter ever made so its somewhat rare/useful. It's worth about $25+ from what I see selling on ebay if you've got one.

The reason I have so many is because there's not to many people that know about this (especially the people selling theirs copys on ebay it seems) so I contaced every person on ebay selling a gryomite cart(Seriously, every person. I was very bent on getting one) in an attempt to get my own converter board asking them to check the pins on the cart and I ended up finding 3 people that had them. But twice in a row I was sent the wrong version because they ended up putting the wrong one in the box when they shipped it out. Although both times the sellers let me keep the incorrect carts they sent me and shipped me out the right ones. so in total I spent about $8 for all of the gryomites, but now i've got 3 famicom converters and two normal gryomites and three famicom gryomites because of it.
I don't see how more than one or two people could function in that room? :P

Normally 3 people will jump on the bed and the other 2~3 will sit on the floor, or I'll bring in chairs. After that there's almost no place to move, at all.
maximus_clean
16-bit

Re: My Cramped Gaming Room

Post by maximus_clean »

Nice collection and setup. Looks very similar to my room when I was in highschool. Well, i only had an nes, snes, n64 and genny at the time though.