Games Acquired 2024

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Re: Games Acquired 2024

Post by REPO Man »

Dead Island: Riptide is currently free on Steam but only for a limited time.
Raging Justice
Next-Gen

Post by Raging Justice »

The Behemoth is selling Castle Crashers physically on the Switch again through their store, but today only. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Syndicate
32-bit

Post by Syndicate »

Raging Justice wrote:The Behemoth is selling Castle Crashers physically on the Switch again through their store, but today only. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

...yep, meant to post about that yesterday. Hopefully the link saves some people time

https://store.thebehemoth.com/products/ ... ndo-switch
ZRofel
24-bit

Post by ZRofel »

Raging Justice wrote:The Behemoth is selling Castle Crashers physically on the Switch again through their store, but today only. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I managed to get one. It looks like they're putting them up in batches, probably to frustrate scalpers, so if it says sold out, you might want to try refreshing to see if they put up more.
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

Haven't managed to snag one yet, but I'm going to refresh the page from time to time and keep trying.

Appreciate the heads up about the sale and thanks for posting the link to the exact page!

Edit: Looks like they're sold out for today. If anyone hears about another upcoming sale, let us know. I'd still like to try to get a copy.
Raging Justice
Next-Gen

Post by Raging Justice »

Note wrote:Haven't managed to snag one yet, but I'm going to refresh the page from time to time and keep trying.

Appreciate the heads up about the sale and thanks for posting the link to the exact page!

Edit: Looks like they're sold out for today. If anyone hears about another upcoming sale, let us know. I'd still like to try to get a copy.

It's all good, they seem to be preparing to put them up for sale again at some point in the future. Also, it seems they will be able to ship them internationally next time.

The ebay scalpers probably aren't too happy about this :lol:

One less game for them to rip people off with. I'm glad The Behemoth is making these available for people.
Raging Justice
Next-Gen

Post by Raging Justice »

We talked about Dex a little while ago in this thread. For anyone looking to nab a copy for the Switch like I did, make sure you get one with the slipcover. I absolutely LOVE the cover art for Dex and it's looks even nicer on the slipcover. Whenever I'm looking at all of my switch games, Dex always grabs my attention with that eye popping cover art. I think it's partially because I love the color blue.

Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

There's a version with a slipcover? Damn, I just have a normal version without any slip cover I think.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Raging Justice
Next-Gen

Post by Raging Justice »

Reprise wrote:There's a version with a slipcover? Damn, I just have a normal version without any slip cover I think.

Maybe it was like a first print thing? I don't really know. I see a lot of copies on ebay with no slip cover, but there's usually 1 or 2 that do have it.
Raging Justice
Next-Gen

Post by Raging Justice »