Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000

Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
Ack

Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000

Post by Ack »

I recently picked up Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 on GOG. It's a strategy video game developed by SSI in 1997 and based on the Warhammer 40,000 table-top variant Epic.

Unfortunately now that I look around, I can't find much information on what all the video game entails. Heck, it doesn't even appear in HowLongtoBeat.com's database, and most gameplay videos I see are of the first level. Does anybody have any experience with this one? What exactly have I signed myself up for?
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Re: Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000

Post by Exhuminator »

Hey now don't get too involved in anything just yet. :lol:

I sent you one hell of a mission today soldier. :twisted:
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Exhuminator wrote:Hey now don't get too involved in anything just yet. :lol:

I sent you one hell of a mission today soldier. :twisted:

Hahaha, yeah, but I figure I might mess around with something else while I wait. Depending on how much GRAW ends up a pain, I don't know how fast I'll be getting through it and might need something to focus on while licking my wounds.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Well, over the weekend I messed around with this one and got it working again. I then celebrated with a quick run through the training level, which taught me that I don't know crap about how to play this! So that means if I want to get into it, it's going to take some study, and I should just forget much of what I learned playing through Rites of War. I'm glad to see it running though.