Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
mjmjr25

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Post by mjmjr25 »

Eh, forget it then. I'm done. I haven't articulated my point well at all today, sorry guys.
lwcook
128-bit

Post by lwcook »

mjmjr25 wrote:No, nothing unique, nothing fun. Sounds like a guy picked up some stuff to flip it. Very boring and not a reason for me to have checked the thread today.

Apparently that qualifies as worthy posting for some of you, but certainly not for me. That is sad for this community imo, and though i'm the only posting much about it today, I know for a fact there are many who feel the same.

I have a solution to your problem!

Don't check the thread.

It'll save you time. It'll save everyone else having to you patronizing their "finds," and trying to change what you can't.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

mjmjr25 wrote:Eh, forget it then. I'm done. I haven't articulated my point well at all today, sorry guys.

Neither have I. I guess we just need to rename this thread Video game stuff I bought today. :roll:
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Hobie-wan wrote:
mjmjr25 wrote:Eh, forget it then. I'm done. I haven't articulated my point well at all today, sorry guys.

Neither have I. I guess we just need to rename this thread Video game stuff I bought today. :roll:

I think the thread title is already that close lol, i mean i went to the store and i FINDED it! and now im posting it lol.
khyrox
16-bit

Post by khyrox »

I'm not sure what the fuss is all about? From the first post of the thread I read, "Posting is simple... all you have to do is tell everyone what you got, where you got it, and how much you paid for the items. Pictures aren't necessary, but sure are a bonus. "

I think that's what folks have been doing? If that's not someone's specific cup of tea, it's not the end of the world?
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Hey guys, how's it going?...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
Rurouni_Fencer
Next-Gen

Post by Rurouni_Fencer »

Busy weekend for me - Haven't checked this thread, (one of my favorite threads on RB,) so I log on today and.........

:?

..not exactly what I was expecting. Got to admit, I am kind of let-down. Except for CRT. Dude, I'm pulling for you to find that bike! :) Thanks for sharing that story! Please keep us in the loop about it!
B/S/T Thread *Updated 7/30/11*
Rurouni_Fencer »» 39 (as of 6/27/2018)
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

This is also the first thread i check everyday lol, i usually only look for pictures though.
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU ARE ALL RUINING THIS THREAD, THIS FORUM, AND THE INTERNET.

DELETE THIS THREAD. CAPTAINWEASEL DOESN'T EVEN POST HERE ANYMORE.

CAPS LOCK.

ACTUALLY, RIGHT PINKIE SHIFT HOLD AND TYPE, BUT IT'S ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THING, EXCEPT YOU HAVE TO LIFT UP YOUR HAND WHEN YOU WANT TO ADD PUNCTUATION.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

damn. so many angry peoples.

should have posted my finds here instead of the other thread...

just scroll to the bottom.

Didn't know you guys were so addicted to the finds. :roll:

http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=27105&start=130
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4