Late Night Crew

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Re: Late Night Crew

Post by CFFJR »

After little sleep last night, I'm tired tonight. So why the hell am I still up?

I could be in bed, instead I'm screwing around on the computer. Hopeless. :lol:
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

It's 5:35am east coast time. I've been up all night playing Link to the Past. My game just crashed. Don't know yet if the SNES is on the fritz or if the cartridge is broken. I'm kinda hoping it's the console. I have two SNESs, but I only have one copy of Link to the Past.
I think I'll test out the SNES buy playing some Donkey Kong '94 via Super Game Boy.
Last edited by samsonlonghair on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

samsonlonghair wrote:It's 5:35 east coast time. I've been up all night playing Link to the Past. My game just crashed. Don't know yet if the SNES is on the fritz or if the cartridge is broken. I'm kinda hoping it's the console. I have two SNESs, but I only have one copy of Link to the Past.
I think I'll test out the SNES buy playing some Donkey Kong '94 via Super Game Boy.

Yikes, dude, sucks! Great game - had you saved recently? I've played that games for hours and hours without saving once only to bump it and lose everything. Done that with countless other games too. Why on earth were they made so loose? N64 finally had the carts in there really tight.
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

Not really up too late tonight/this morning -- it's only 12:37 am -- but I always have a horrendous time getting to bed when normal people do. Even if I'm tired as heck in the middle of the day, as soon as the stars come out I get a breath of energy and my brain says, "Okay! Time to do stuff!!"

I've been writing a letter to a friend and listening to the Legacy Music Hour, a video game music podcast. I made this friend a little sprite-stitch of Simon Belmont to put in the envelope and have also been taking pictures of his adventures around my apartment.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Nothing helps one stay up late like listening to some hard hitting metal. I'm headbanging to some Kalmah at 1:00 AM. Way better than sleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srcc78xYYNY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gNFAvJFZ4Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inECceURdpw
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
sbk
64-bit

Post by sbk »

Getting close to 2am. Play testing the games I got at the flea market this weekend. I am surprised that the PS1 and DC games I got for a dollar apiece are in such good condition. I don't have to work tomorrow so I think it is a night of 16-bit Gems/HVGN videos on youtube and playing games. Oh and Mountain Dew.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

Tea (mix of black for caffeine and chamomile for flavor), Ancient Greek poetry, and Grand Theft Auto III. Don't hate, it's a classic! And if Xeogred is still awake, I did download and install Absolution. Other reviews I've seen mark it as unrelentingly brutal after a slow start, so I'll probably dive into it soon.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

I think it's kind of odd you're hitting it up now, I mean, I wouldn't expect much if you just finished up Doom 64 since it's technically just the same game. I just recommended it earlier because you can get way better framerate/resolutions and controls. I also don't know if the N64 game has freelook, but you can disable that (probably is by default I think) and just play it like vanilla Doom, which is more my style. I know some people don't like that, but I can't stand seeing people playing Doom with mouselook and jumping around... that's not how it's supposed to be played to me, haha.
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

2:10AM here. Writing a review of a certain XBOX 360 game as The Woman next to me studies.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Argh, it is 5:30 AM. Why the hell am I still awake? :cry: