Help buying my husband a Colecovision?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
akturtle

Re: Help buying my husband a Colecovision?

Post by akturtle »

Here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320619444220&si=oLnhGirIr8uZq9pvzC7wBs%252FXLD4%253D&viewitem=#ht_1298wt_907

I know I probably paid too much for it (or at least more than the hubs would have paid), but it's worth it to see that big smile on his face when he opens it.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

akturtle wrote:Here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320619444220&si=oLnhGirIr8uZq9pvzC7wBs%252FXLD4%253D&viewitem=#ht_1298wt_907

I know I probably paid too much for it (or at least more than the hubs would have paid), but it's worth it to see that big smile on his face when he opens it.

Actually, considering that comes with the 2600 adapter and the shipping was free, that looks like a decent deal to me. I hope you get something equally awesome from him. :D
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Great deal! I saw that as a buy now when I provided that link listing earlier, a Top Rated Seller. The 2600 adapter is a nice sweet bonus!
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

Maybe you could have saved $10-$20 but in the grand scheme of things, that's peanuts. Glad you were able to get a nice package. Be sure to tell him about these forums and to start hanging around here.
invincibleservant
8-bit

Post by invincibleservant »

Hey Everyone!
I just got the Colecovision described above. My wife is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be leaving now. Need to play Donkey Kong and Mr. Do, a lot.....and make out with my wife.....cause she's hot.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Congrats! Very nice wife, you got the Coleco in time for Christmas!
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

invincibleservant wrote:Hey Everyone!
I just got the Colecovision described above. My wife is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

So when your wife posted this thread, did you know it was her? Or did you just only find out today? Anyway, congrats on getting the Colecovision and having a thoughtful wife.
invincibleservant
8-bit

Post by invincibleservant »

I only just found out day-of. Thanks so much to you guys for your help. I really can't believe I missed her post, but I assumed when I saw the post title that it was some other wife out there. Oh, and this particular Colecovision was in impeccably clean and working order.

*also, received an upright Tempest coin op that needs some repairs. It's a fixer-upper, but very playable after $40 of parts and some TLC.