Your favorite biomech/combat Suits?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
MrEco
Next-Gen

Re: Your favorite biomech/combat Suits?

Post by MrEco »

Veno wrote:And not Samus's Zero Suit or Jill Valentine's battle suit from RE5. Those were like skin tight latex, I'm talking battle suits with armor on them.

Well since that's out of the question I'll say the RIG from Dead Space with Metal Gear Rex in close second.
I feel old when talking to anyone my age yet too inexperienced to effectively talk to anyone older. Life is grand that way.

My twitter handle is @EckoExplores
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

Well looks like Raytheon is making our dreams a reality. Checkout the suit they are developing for the army. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpxsrlLbpU

Now if they could fuse that with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-oQ--U-WaQ Now that would be just a amazing piece of engineering and the ultimate ride.
Veno
128-bit

Post by Veno »

You know, I can't believe this slipped my mind, but the suit from Vanquish. That suit is just plain awesome, the way it looks, the way it shifts to cool down, and the fact it has boosters on the thighs!

This suit to me comes a close second to the RIG, because while it may be more powerful and shiny than the RIG, the RIG just seems like a more consistent suit. May not make sense, but I like the fact its supposed to be a mining suit, yet it fits perfectly for battle. Plus, almost everyone you see has some sort of RIG, even if its just the spine on their back.
PSN: Viewtiful_Ryan
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

Flake wrote:Tekkaman Blade - damn I love that design.

TEKNOMAAAN!
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|