The MetalJesus Video Thread

Post game-related video clips here
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: Atari 2600 SuperCharger Add-on - MOAR POWER!

Post by CRTGAMER »

Hobie-wan wrote:Neat. I knew of the device and how it worked, but had never seen one or the games. That CD is a super awesome idea though, 1 game per track. I wonder if anyone has done anything similar with C64 games and a custom hookup so you can not have to deal with winding tapes. I imagine it would be easier to just convert tape games to disk, but still.

Unlike the regular audio of the Starpath, I don't think the C64 and Vic20 tapes would not work with a regular tape player or upgraded to a CD disc. They contain coding that would pause the deck as the game progresses. I have the Rabbit cart that would "EPYX Fastload" the C64 cassette tapes but only if the data is first saved as a rabbitized file.

Great informative Starpath video, did not know about the official mail order games from EPYX. I have been on the hunt for Stella Gets a Brain 2.0 CD or even the earlier edition. I have the Supercharger along with Phasor Patrol.

Anyone know of the Stella Gets A Brain CD download link? :?:

One very cool accessory I lucked out getting was the Kios Demonstration Cart. It plugs into the audio port of the Supercharger and the joyport of the 2600. Mine is buried in my Desktop of madness somewhere ..........

CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Metal Jesus
128-bit

Re: N64 Hidden Gems - MetalJesusRocks

Post by Metal Jesus »

http://youtu.be/703cFwkIWa8 <--YouTube

Kinsey is BACK with More N64 Hidden Gems that Rock!
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

I feel like every time you do one of these videos the games jump in value :lol:

Not even halfway done with the video and you've already done a lot of games i never even heard of and want to try(the same with the first video too). These are the reasons I loved this console(minus the shooter games)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

Kinsey is freaking adorable. She does a great job with her commentary and bubbly energy. Hope to see her making more guest appearances.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

8bit wrote:Kinsey is freaking adorable. She does a great job with her commentary and bubbly energy. Hope to see her making more guest appearances.

Seems that people favor Kinsey far more than Brittney.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

ninjainspandex wrote:Seems that people favor Kinsey far more than Brittney.

I have a theory: People say they want Lara Croft...but they really want Princess Peach. Either way, I think they are both awesome & super fun to hang out with.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Metal Jesus wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:Seems that people favor Kinsey far more than Brittney.

I have a theory: People say they want Lara Croft...but they really want Princess Peach. Either way, I think they are both awesome & super fun to hang out with.

what if I want Zelda?
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

ninjainspandex wrote:what if I want Zelda?

Just for you, I'll get you Drunken Master Paul on a video, dressed in a sexy medieval gown and a blonde wig.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Metal Jesus wrote:

Just for you, I'll get you Drunken Master Paul on a video, dressed in a sexy medieval gown and a blonde wig.

I'm holding you to that promise
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

ninjainspandex wrote:
Metal Jesus wrote:

I'm holding you to that promise

It should happen while cooking for a Gamer Eats video. :twisted: