Welcome
Pending Updates -
- N64 Collection - 105 Cart only
- Consoles
- More PS2 Games
- NES Games
- PC Boxed Games
- Xbox One Games
-WiiU collection (Decently amount of games for it)
-Handheld (GBA,DS and a few games)

2018 Gameroom

Wii U Animal crossing sking, PS3 Slim sitting on top of Xbox One, Retropie fitted with NES shell, Cablebox, Samsung 65inch 4K TV

Picture description from left to right
(Sony 32 inch CRT, Wii U Animal crossing sking, PS3 Slim sitting on top of Xbox One, Retropie fitted with NES shell, Cablebox, Google Home, Mini Fridge, Game Magazine Rack)
Samsung 65inch 4K TV playing Sonic,

Retropie NES Shell (lid does open up just like the real NES)

(Sony CRT TV, on the right side of the TV hanging is the component cable, PS2 Slim scph 90001)

Computer Desk / Gaming PC
I am not a fan of the light show for a gaming pc so I chose the Define R5's minimalist design.
System Specs:
Intel(R)Core(TM)i5-4950 CPU @3.30GHz
8.00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 GPU
HP Pavillion 23xw IPS LED Backlit Monitor

Shelf above the PC
Definitely need to dust the Genesis lol.

Far Right side of the shelf
Yes that is Batman Forever for the Snes. I like collecting games that have nostalgia to, even if its dubbed a bad game.

Far Left side of the shelf
My small amiibo collection hanging out at the Arcade lol.

Where I store my games.

Under the Big TV in the double door drawer.
Lunar Silver Star Story was bought from Racketboy site.

PS2 and PS3 Collection (Pics need update as I have acquired some more)
SET 1 [PS2]
SET 2 [PS2 & PS3]

SET 4 PS3 & Xbox
One lonely Master System Game there lol.

SET 4 (Closeup shot of the Xbox Games/Master System Games)

PS1 Collection Set

Magazine Rack

Yea I need more lol.

Zoomed

2013 Gameroom pic got hijack by photobucket.

My Current Setup 2013- Current

Scroll all the way down to see my setup from 2012.

Retro-Korner

WiiU Center

My Favorite SF & MK

Ultraaaa!!!! Combo!!!

I heart Chrono Trigger

My Dreamcast Collection

Same Snes with/out Box

My Small Room 2012
Last edited by AznKhmerBoi on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 15 times in total.
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: AznKhmerBoi Collection

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Impressive! Nice boxed SNES games!
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Mmmm... Rare Cardboard, i love it!
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Uh oh, more inspired to make threads. Looking good, especially the boxed SNES stuff.
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

Thank you guys :D

As you can tell the SNES is my favorite console and i will continue to collect great games for it.
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

Ack

Post by Ack »

Hell yeah! As a fellow SNES collector, you got some great games, and those boxes are spectacular!
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

AznKhmerBoi wrote:As you can tell the SNES is my favorite console and i will continue to collect great games for it.

yep, that is a very nice SNES collection, love the boxed ones.....hmmm, it looks like you need a CRT TV with the console you have more..unless it's hiding somewhere? :mrgreen:
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

^ Yea i do, but its at my parents house.

I need to find a buddy to help me carry it to my new place.

Its a 32'' Sony Trinitron

I want this one really bad though....
Just cool so damn cooll.....

http://www.angelfire.com/ex/tomschoice/ ... ction.html
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Impressive! Nice boxed SNES games!

I did chuckle when I saw Genghis Khan II though... :P

Wasn't Genghis Khan an enemy of the Khmer?...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

^

Khan army weren't used to the jungle terrain and they brought an army through which the khmers felt threatened. The army was trying to go all around to get behind the great china wall. They sent scouts and found the legendary city of gold. This is why when mongolians built their huts, they pointed the huts towards the south to the Khmer kingdom of gold for good luck and fortune. The Khan army tried to fight but lost cause the horses were not used to the terrain and the clothing that the army wore were too hot for the area. Some men died from diseases.
They only could stay in the Yunnan area where they took control of the tribes including the Tai (Thai) group now known as Laos and Thai's. They pushed the Mongols back to the plains and the Tai group followed the Khmers back home. The Tai group was allowed to join the khmers since they weren't a threat,hmm little did they know that the group Khmers called the Siems (which means dark in Pali and means the shovel Khmers used to through fertilizers on their crops) built an army and attacked Khmers from the inside while Khmers were helping the Chinese fighting the mongols. Even worse at the same time Java wanted to be its own country and khmers were sent to help fight down south. Who would of thought that the polite, quiet Siems were plotting to get all the riches and to destroy the Khmer temples for gold. Khmers defeated the dangerous Mongols but was slaughtered by a "so called friend". It hurts more when a friend back stabs you than an enemy. Keep your enemy closer.

Back to the Mongols. Ghengis Khan told his grandson Kubilai Khan about the gold kingdom so he sends his ambassador to the khmer kingdom. He doesn't believe that a kingdom was so rich, that temples were gold leafed and women are half naked. It was a paradise and too good to be true, he sends an amry but they never returned, maybe stayed maybe died. He tells his son Tihmur Khan about the khmer kingdom, so when he bcame king he sends an ambassador Chow Ta koun (spelling might be wrong)Chow Ta koun meets the Khmer king and asks to respect and accept that Tihmur Khan is the ruler of the kingdom. The khmer kings laughs and Chow returns and tells Tihmur that the Khmer kingdom is very strong and shows drawings he made of the kingdom. In it were crocodiles bigger than boats, naked women, different races trading. He said it was the most advanced good of people he saw.

Tihmur Khan never went to see. It was only until the 1800's when the Chinese pulled out the scrolls that talked about the Khmer kingdom, that they once thought was just a fairy. The Spanish in the 1500 saw the temples and returned to the king and told them of a great city, richer than the Spanish the king laughed. It was until the 1700 when the french took back statues to prove that there was a great kingdom in the jungles. Who would of guessed that a kingdom that was gold leafed really egzisted?"

PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05