Based Undead Collection (56k Death) /hip lingo

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Game Room Things - NOT a Sale thread - By pierrot

Post by Stark »

Hey, I didn't know that Skies of Arcadia had a different name. Anything else different?
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Good stuff.

I've been reading your posts for a while here and your English is getting better. You should be able to start playing American games soon.

Just kiddin'.

That Mega CD collection is epic. Have you played Illusion City yet? Micro Cabin is one of my favorite developers. So good. I assume you have a Japanese Mega Drive and Mega CD...?

btw - I PM'ed you about the sale items.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

did the CVS fan disc never come w/ a case and manual?

EDIT: Wait, that's not what that fan disc looks like. What the heck is that loose disc in your picture?
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Lots of good stuff there sir.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Stark wrote:Hey, I didn't know that Skies of Arcadia had a different name. Anything else different?

Not that I'm aware of. There was an @barai version released in Japan that was like a demo you could unlock the full game with, for a price. I haven't actually played the JP version of the game, though.

BoneSnapDeez wrote:I've been reading your posts for a while here and your English is getting better. You should be able to start playing American games soon.

You flatter me, sir. :lol:

BoneSnapDeez wrote:That Mega CD collection is epic. Have you played Illusion City yet? Micro Cabin is one of my favorite developers. So good. I assume you have a Japanese Mega Drive and Mega CD...?

I was really excited about getting Illusion City before really getting into the Mega CD, but after trying it out, I didn't really know how to feel about it. I was originally intrigued by the gritty, cyber-punk setting, but the actual gameplay is a little odd. It's hard to describe, and I didn't really give it enough time to form a thorough opinion. The opening animation is fantastic, though. The initial story setup seems pretty solid too.

I use the WonderMega for the Mega CD games, and before getting the XRGB mini, I was using a model 1 Mega Drive for carts, but as far as I'm aware, I can't get stereo audio from it without a receiver. (In RGB, that is.) I guess I could get one, but it just seems like another bulky piece of hardware adding another mess of wires. So I just default to the WonderMega for everything now.

noiseredux wrote:did the CVS fan disc never come w/ a case and manual?

EDIT: Wait, that's not what that fan disc looks like. What the heck is that loose disc in your picture?

:lol: Sorry to throw you a curveball, noise. It's Capcom v SNK without a case, but with manual and back cover.

The fan disc does have a manual, and a case without any back cover, though.

Hobie-wan wrote:Lots of good stuff there sir.

Says the man with Musha Aleste, Twinkle Tale AND Undead Line. The way the prices are going on those, I might need to "borrow" them from you sometime. :mrgreen:
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

pierrot wrote:Says the man with Musha Aleste, Twinkle Tale AND Undead Line. The way the prices are going on those, I might need to "borrow" them from you sometime. :mrgreen:

Ok Mr. Saturn and Dreamcast big box LE madness. Shouldn't you be buying the Power Strike games from me or something? :lol:
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

pierrot wrote:The fan disc does have a manual, and a case without any back cover, though.

well that explains why I've never been able to find a complete copy. THANKS!
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

+1 Pierrot

Got my DC goodness, all was minty, and packed like a champ as always - thanks bruv!
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Hobie-wan wrote:
pierrot wrote:Says the man with Musha Aleste, Twinkle Tale AND Undead Line. The way the prices are going on those, I might need to "borrow" them from you sometime. :mrgreen:

Ok Mr. Saturn and Dreamcast big box LE madness. Shouldn't you be buying the Power Strike games from me or something? :lol:

I probably should. I probably should.
Not sure if you've notice, though: My Master System "collection" has a ton of glaring omissions in it.

mjmjr25 wrote:+1 Pierrot

Got my DC goodness, all was minty, and packed like a champ as always - thanks bruv!

No problem, man. I just had to get rid of it all at once. Just too much junk. I'm going to invest this $5 you gave me into something truly worthwhile; Like a Mega Mango from Jamba Juice. #ThingsI'llNeverSayUnironically

So, I apparently forgot about Skies of Arcadia (US) and Guilty Gear X when I was snapping pics of the DC games. I also forgot to take the picture on another six. Redid them to correct the errors thusly.

Tennis 2k2 (⦿), Le Mans (⦿)

Toy Commander (⦿)

Wetrix+ (⦿)

Also added a redid NES lineup to account for new-ish additions (Batman, Castlevania and Ducktales) and added the Famicom games I received recently. Updated the console pictures a little more, and updated the PS2 SECTION!!!

—Which means I'm done for a while.

Here are the additions from the last few months to other sections.

Akumajou Dracula (Super CV), Tengai Makyou Zero, Ranma 1/2 - Bakuretsu Rantou-hen, Rokudenashi Blues

Super Chinese World, Torneko no Daibouken - Fushigi no Dungeon

pierrot
Next-Gen

Re: Based Undead Collection (56k Death) /hip lingo

Post by pierrot »

Substantive collection update:

-DC US, Indie, JP
-Saturn JP, Accessory bundles
-Genesis US, JP
-Sega CD US, JP
-PC Engine (CD)/TG-16 collection added
-Famicom