Breetai's Current setup

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Re: Breetai's Current setup

Post by s1mplehumar »

Breetai wrote:
s1mplehumar wrote:Model 2. I thought only the model 2 was two-tone? Anywho, I've never owned a Model 1 Victor.

Here's a model 1 JVC Saturn lot I sold. Not sure if someone from RB bought it or not.

Two-tone!

I remember that sale, but it wasn't me. I nabbed a model 2 and roughly 30 games from you.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

Cool! Did you get a Parodius game?
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

Possibly Gokujou Parodius Da! If it wasn't from you, I got it shortly thereafter.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

s1mplehumar wrote:Possibly Gokujou Parodius Da! If it wasn't from you, I got it shortly thereafter.

I think I recall sending you one in the lot.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Very impressive, especially having sold most of your stuff before. After seeing so many of these set-up threads, I've come to realize that it's not so much how much stuff you have but how you display and organize it that makes a truly great collection, and yours is truly great. :D
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Very impressive, especially having sold most of your stuff before. After seeing so many of these set-up threads, I've come to realize that it's not so much how much stuff you have but how you display and organize it that makes a truly great collection, and yours is truly great. :D

Haha, thanks! It might be more truly great if I still had an AES, PC-FX, Wonderswan, a TON of PC Engine hardware, pretty much every Saturn model other than the Navi, tons of Nintendo and other Sega stuff from Japan, etc., etc., etc... Then again, that would be a ton of stuff to find shelving for that I wouldn't really play much in the end. I don't even know if I'll bother getting more shelving. Maybe these shelves can be my limit? All I need for extra hardware is a PCE Duo (which could replace the TG-16 if it's region modded) and maybe a Jaguar. Portables I want don't take too much space.

At any rate, none of it really matters. It's all hobby toys in the end. I sold that stuff for personal reasons and I don't regret making that decision. In hindsight, I would not have, but I did what I had to do at the time. All we can do is our best!

Thanks for the compliments. They are appreciated!
johnblade
32-bit

Post by johnblade »

Oh GOD!!!! Those gundam games.......I wish I have a chance to test it out. But yea, nice collection. Wish my collection is like that but unfortunately, I am selling around 25-30% of my collection for money now..
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Great collection lots of good stuff!! 8)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

johnblade wrote:Oh GOD!!!! Those gundam games.......I wish I have a chance to test it out. But yea, nice collection. Wish my collection is like that but unfortunately, I am selling around 25-30% of my collection for money now..

I sold maybe 80% or more of what I used to have. I'm at about 25-30% of what I had peaked at a few years ago now. I'm happy with it, though. Having stuff like an MSX, Super Grafx and PC-FX was cool, but totally unnecessary. Again, no real regret on selling before. I did it for a reason. To be honest, I'd sell/get rid of all this stuff to if I needed to. It's just toys. :)

Also, thanks Dakinggamer!
Thierry Henry
Next-Gen

Post by Thierry Henry »

First thing that caught my eye was that Crystal Xbox. Reason being that I've been after one of those for what seems like an eternity. They're hardly rare, it's just the shipping cost that keeps putting me off. :(

But yeah, great setup there, Breetai!
Very neat and cool. Image
"There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches"