Luke's Room

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Crabmaster2000
128-bit

Re: Luke's Room

Post by Crabmaster2000 »

Luke wrote:
Niode wrote:It looks like you have quite a few 5 screw NES games in that collection, you should find out how much they are worth. From what I've heard they're worth quite a lot more than their 3 screw alternatives.

I would, but that might tempt me to sell them, which I could never bring myself to do.

Most 5 screw variations arnt worth anything more than the 3 screw. Only the extremely rare 5 screw games have more value like 5 Screw Mega Man or 5 Screw Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!. Some variant collectors will pay a few bucks more for 5 screw but not much more than the typical 3 screw.

Awesome set up, by the way. Love it.
Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/2000Crabmaster?feature=mhee

250 NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Crabmaster2000 wrote:Awesome set up, by the way. Love it.

Thank you sir.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

My new diggs:

I have the entire third floor, which will be my arcade. I'll post more pics when I get the chance.

edit* No, it's not the house from 'Meet the Parents'.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

damn congrats Luke.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Heh, 1 year later exactly from the last post. Very nice sir. So when's the housewarming party? :mrgreen:
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

nice can't wait to see the updated pics
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

noiseredux wrote:damn congrats Luke.

Thanks friend. It's even more beautiful on the inside, and I'll be sure to share pics.

Hobie-wan wrote:Heh, 1 year later exactly from the last post. Very nice sir. So when's the housewarming party? :mrgreen:

Amazing call Hobes. How you even find my posts in this jungle of threads still surprises me.

I've got few rooms for my fellow racketeers, but I've got a three day gtfooh rule.

If any one is interested, I've got the third floor dimensions and pictures. Any advice on how to build my arcade is welcome.
the King
Next-Gen

Post by the King »

Luke wrote:If any one is interested, I've got the third floor dimensions and pictures. Any advice on how to build my arcade is welcome.

Well, if you are talking about having actual arcade games up there, my only advice would be to make sure they are games you want to keep for awhile before moving them up to the third floor. :D
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

the King wrote:Well, if you are talking about having actual arcade games up there, my only advice would be to make sure they are games you want to keep for awhile before moving them up to the third floor. :D

No joke. I'm moving in to my my new place from the third floor down. By the time we all get really tired of moving boxes and furniture we'll only have to move things to the first floor. Should be a relief.
some pics of the third floor

Suggestions welcome.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Oh and we listened to Appetite to Destruction while eating our chicken and drinking champagne (I keep it classy). After dinner my wife cuddled up with the pup in the living room and they took a nap. Unfortunately I woke them both up